GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the Crazy Frog game SHOULD be like..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crazy Frog Racer'.
Fri 12/08/05 at 08:54
Regular
"Goodie goodie yumyu"
As you may well know (assuming you're all gaming buffs) the Crazy Frog, scurge of the earth, is being made into a GBA racing game.

Haven't we all had enough of these rubbish tie-in games?

I say that this company has wasted an opportunity. What do you think this Crazy Frog game should be like?

Personally, I think a "Crazy Frog Hunter" game would be better. It would allow you to hunt the cursed frog in many ways - Fox Hunting Style, Sniper Rifle Shootout, or Torturing Mode - keeping the Countryside Alliance, the gun fans and the psychos happy.

But Jamster might not like it. So all this company should just "hire" Hot Coffee and, ahem, 'unblur' that area between the frog's legs. I can just hear the cries of "Ban this sick filth" echoing throughout every home. The Crazy Frog would be made an 18+ rated game, the ringtone would be classed as Adult and the single would be withdrawn from shelves.

Peace would once again return to our fair land. [Jonnymoblin puts on a fake superhero voice] But for how long?
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Crazy Frog banned?

But then there'd be more of him.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
gimo80 wrote:
> Like never being shown again.

Well yeah there is that option. I was just trying to think of a way to use him and punish him for all them dam ads on the telly that are on every channel every few minutes!!!!

Must calm down......In through the nose out through the mouth......In through the no........
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Like never being shown again.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:19
Regular
OR (sorry) how about thousands of them running at you in something like Serious Sam that would be hell!

The stupid frog doesent need his own game, theres so many other uses for him.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
With a little work the crazy frog would make a good DOOM enemy! chasing you down them dark corriedoors filing the air with a raspy ring-din-din.....

...Wheres that BFG....

OHHH, frogs legs!
Fri 12/08/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Divine Davine"
jonnymoblin wrote:
> As you may well know (assuming you're all gaming buffs) the Crazy
> Frog, scurge of the earth, is being made into a GBA racing game.
>
> Haven't we all had enough of these rubbish tie-in games?
>
> I say that this company has wasted an opportunity. What do you think
> this Crazy Frog game should be like?
>
> Personally, I think a "Crazy Frog Hunter" game would be
> better. It would allow you to hunt the cursed frog in many ways - Fox
> Hunting Style, Sniper Rifle Shootout, or Torturing Mode - keeping the
> Countryside Alliance, the gun fans and the psychos happy.
>
> But Jamster might not like it. So all this company should just
> "hire" Hot Coffee and, ahem, 'unblur' that area between the
> frog's legs. I can just hear the cries of "Ban this sick
> filth" echoing throughout every home. The Crazy Frog would be
> made an 18+ rated game, the ringtone would be classed as Adult and
> the single would be withdrawn from shelves.
>
> Peace would once again return to our fair land. [Jonnymoblin puts on
> a fake superhero voice] But for how long?

:(
Fri 12/08/05 at 09:04
Regular
I think the crazy frog is hot.

I'll be buying this game just on the off-chance you get to see its nob.
Fri 12/08/05 at 08:54
Regular
"Goodie goodie yumyu"
As you may well know (assuming you're all gaming buffs) the Crazy Frog, scurge of the earth, is being made into a GBA racing game.

Haven't we all had enough of these rubbish tie-in games?

I say that this company has wasted an opportunity. What do you think this Crazy Frog game should be like?

Personally, I think a "Crazy Frog Hunter" game would be better. It would allow you to hunt the cursed frog in many ways - Fox Hunting Style, Sniper Rifle Shootout, or Torturing Mode - keeping the Countryside Alliance, the gun fans and the psychos happy.

But Jamster might not like it. So all this company should just "hire" Hot Coffee and, ahem, 'unblur' that area between the frog's legs. I can just hear the cries of "Ban this sick filth" echoing throughout every home. The Crazy Frog would be made an 18+ rated game, the ringtone would be classed as Adult and the single would be withdrawn from shelves.

Peace would once again return to our fair land. [Jonnymoblin puts on a fake superhero voice] But for how long?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.