GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"assassins creed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Assassin's Creed'.
Sat 15/11/08 at 23:36
Regular
HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have a problem.... I need to go to the "main menu" or, "title menu" in assassins creed.... Does anyone know how to do that??
Wed 20/05/09 at 17:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
It would be more help if you seemed less frantic ;) Assassins Creed 2 doesn't come out for months. What exactly are you stuck on?
Wed 20/05/09 at 15:41
Regular
maxmitch wrote:
> put assasins creed in the xbox then it will come to the main page
> and then it will say continue or start new game (click on
> continue unless you want to start new) and then it will go to a
> machine with like a glass projectar that you look at that is the
> main menu and look around with you r left anolog stick
> tellme if thats not what u wanted to know
> maxmitch

please help me!!!
>i really want to finish the game
>but the last part was so hard to accomplish
>there was a cheat for infinite life but i cannot find the main menu
>when i am trying to press the circle, it plays the game
>when i press the triangle, it performs its eagle vision
>is this cheat is really for PS3??
>please help..anyone?I really want to play the latest assassin creed 2 but i want to win this game first..i need your reply..thanks!!
Thu 30/04/09 at 18:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
Ranfelt wrote:
> HELP ME PLEASE!!
>
> I have a problem.... I need to go to the "main menu"
> or, "title menu" in assassins creed.... Does anyone
> know how to do that??

Probably too late to answer your question, but the main menu is the animus everytime you load. You can access the settings, new game, or continue buttons from here, or go back to a previous memory. Hope this helps :)
Wed 03/12/08 at 19:18
Regular
"xbox 360 rule"
sory or ps3
Wed 03/12/08 at 19:17
Regular
"xbox 360 rule"
put assasins creed in the xbox then it will come to the main page and then it will say continue or start new game (click on continue unless you want to start new) and then it will go to a machine with like a glass projectar that you look at that is the main menu and look around with you r left anolog stick
tellme if thats not what u wanted to know
maxmitch
Sat 15/11/08 at 23:36
Regular
HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have a problem.... I need to go to the "main menu" or, "title menu" in assassins creed.... Does anyone know how to do that??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.