GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Liberty City Stories Trailer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Sat 10/09/05 at 10:36
"Uzi Lover"
http://rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/gta_lcs.html

There you go my friends.

Sorry I can't do that linking thing, so I don't bother.

On another note, my new PSP didn't arrive yesterday as the spastic person wrote my first line of address wrong as 10 Fisher CLose not KINGfisher.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> I'll check out the trailer later if this computer will let me.

Damn my computer. Don't know if it's my internet connection or just the PC itself, but I can't load up the video. Never mind, my mates got broadband so I'll have a look tomorrow.

:)
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm still not sure if this warrants the purchase of a PSP. It's the only game that looks interesting to me. I have a feeling that once I got bored with it I'd just forget about my PSP and go back to my PS2.

But a game like that on a handheld though, it would be damn cool to have.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Muuuuuhhhh

*cries*
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Lou Role wrote:
> GTA
> next month, then 360 the month after. Can't get much better.
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll check out the trailer later if this computer will let me. GTA next month, then 360 the month after. Can't get much better.
Sat 10/09/05 at 16:29
"High polygon count"
The Mob wrote:
> I have seen the trailer and it doesnt look good at all.

But fortunately, we know you're an idiot.
Sat 10/09/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I have seen the trailer and it doesnt look good at all.
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Touched!"
Check out IGN's initial impressions..they have said over 100 hours like the console versions. Short and longer/harder missions, chopper flying oh and they claim the frame rate is fine and it only loads on intial boot up and when loading one of the 3 big chunks of the city, which is just like the PS2 version then. Really looking forward to this now! Rockstar are stressing it's a totally new game and it's been in development for two years, the engine has also been built from the ground up. Check it out here: [URL] http://psp.ign.com/articles/649/649953p1.html [/URL]
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:31
"High polygon count"
PSP power is not much less than PS2, so it should be okay.

Classic quote from the trailer:

"The liberals will have a field day, of course."
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:27
"period drama"
Still not sure how well it'll run ... frame rates, loading lots of stuff at once ... on the PSP. But then I don't know how comparable the PSP's power is to the PS2.

Still, GTA's always nice. Liberty City nicer still.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.