GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advent Children"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children'.
Sat 10/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
Gamespot says it's out 14th September, true or not?

I can't find out.
Fri 16/09/05 at 21:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Oh Your God.

Famitsu is right. Who knows what evil language translation do you think they'll inflict?

"Lukey Wukey". Hah!
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
The official releases in Japan - UMD, DVD and Limited Piece Set - are all without any form of English whatsoever.

Which sucks.

What sucks even more?

A Fan Sub has been on the internet for two days now, it's near perfect - by the way it is only the file containing the sub titles - not the film. What people chose to do with those subs is up to them...

So how the hell do a group of fans achieve in a few days what Square cannot bother to do.

I'm getting the legal DVD from Playasia, but you can bet money that I want to also see a subbed version before it gets released here god-knows when...
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"You have a choice"
Aww dude, leave "Lukey" out of this! Only two peeps have permissio to call me that!

Is gonna be seriously awesome, I think they went a bit overboard w the spin offs though (DoC, BC and I think there are others). I think it would have been best just to do the film, they wouldn't get so much "cash-in" critisism that way
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Guys, try not to get Lukey killed with envy.

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
Yup, it's in Japanese but has subtitles.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:28
Regular
"You have a choice"
You have SEEN THE FILM!?!?!?!?!

You lucky *******!!!!! I am counting down the days until It's released in the US and I'm probably getting the soundtrack (Nobou Uematsu is SO GREAT!) How did you see it anyways? I'm assuming its an illegal copy and all in Japenese, cuz it doesnt even get released THERE 'till tomoz!
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:23
Regular
*has seen the film*

Was good fun.
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"You have a choice"
Ahhhh I know what you mean! I think I know how thats gonna work in the film (go to [URL]http://www.adventchildren.net[/URL] for a good source of info. (warning, contains spoilers)
Tue 13/09/05 at 08:02
Regular
chaostheoryspi wrote:
> the hard question is, how is Aerith on there and Sephiroth killed her

It sounds like you've probably completed the game, but for those who haven't I won't say exactly what I'm talking about, just that there is a clue at the end of the game which can be interpreted in many different ways.
Tue 13/09/05 at 01:13
Regular
"Balls"
chaostheoryspi wrote:
> That game is gonna be so sweet, but the hard question is, how is
> Aerith on there and Sephiroth killed her (damn he is so sweet and
> hardcore)

It's not a game, its a movie, thats why we are talking about DVD players and UMD movies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.