GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Day of Defeat."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Day of Defeat: Source'.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What the dealio, it free? Looking on Steam at the pricing options, it won't let me buy it (I've got the retail version of HL2), but I thought it was standalone.

Give a bruvva a hand?
Fri 16/09/05 at 02:50
Regular
"8==="
Me and a friend used to play Rainbow Six 3 and various other FPS games whilst drinking, Burnout 3 too.

Really funny when you kill an entire Rainbow Six team/win a slayer match in Halo 2 and announce to everyone that you are infact: quite drunk. :D
Fri 16/09/05 at 02:44
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> I get sick of leet speak, cheats and constant respawns.
> Plus, WoW is playable at: -
>
> 1. Tipsy
> 2. Drunk
> 3. Very Drunk
>
> Whereas twitch games are only playable at no 1 above, and even then
> you're likely to play badly. I've done instances on WoW and
> forgotten.....

Only sometimes. My alcoholic intake the other night induced me to do things I'd never dared do before. Ended a CS match with a kill death ratio of 46/9.
Fri 16/09/05 at 01:08
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> Damn, I thought they'd give it us for free :(

Nah retail packs were done by Sierra/VU and valve did the steam packs, no retail version including the collectors has DOD:S

I'm so glad i got my dad to use his credit card to get mine over steam, I was hoping they would change there payment options to paypal or at least Switch card but they haven't yet.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> Wow all the way!

I get sick of leet speak, cheats and constant respawns.
Plus, WoW is playable at: -

1. Tipsy
2. Drunk
3. Very Drunk

Whereas twitch games are only playable at no 1 above, and even then you're likely to play badly. I've done instances on WoW and forgotten.....
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, I thought they'd give it us for free :(

Haven't even got BF2 yet. I'm sure something new and shiny will have come along by the time SR get stock.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I'm not going to download it however, as I'm very bored of CS
> and bored of Battlefield 2 already....

Wow all the way!
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> I don't think my original question was answered - pricing options?
> Anyone else got the retail version of HL2 and downloading DoDS? How
> much?

I had the chance of uying it earlier. Same price as mentioned earlier in the thread. I'm a HL2 retail owner too.

I'm not going to download it however, as I'm very bored of CS and bored of Battlefield 2 already....
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't think my original question was answered - pricing options? Anyone else got the retail version of HL2 and downloading DoDS? How much?
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:58
Regular
Woooot, preloading now, going at 560 kb/s. On 84%
Thu 15/09/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> Mine started on 85.6%

If you've got CS / HL2 installed, I'd imagine that's why. These people starting at zero will not have.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.