GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.O.S.E Online Open Beta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'R.O.S.E. Online'.
Sat 17/09/05 at 00:26
"Goodbye Cruel World"
A new mmorpg that looks pretty good. It's just started its open beta session and is probably worth having a play. Im downloading it at the moment from good old fileplanet. Just thought you guys might be interested.
Fri 30/09/05 at 02:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well it turns out this was the opened closed beta.

The real open beta starts on the 7th of Oct, if anyone wants to join it's only on fileplanet.

The current beta is coming to a end very soon and then will reopen with the open beta, all characters and accounts will be carried across. (yays)

Add me to your friends list (Chippo) i'm a level 49 Muse.
Sun 25/09/05 at 03:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
Woah just got my chippxero conformation from last week hehe.

Europe beta has started but is closed at the moment, i'm hoping to get in on that sometime before release.

They are looking for people to work on rose in the US at the moment, i am contacting them to work for them when they do the europe release, but i wonder where they will set up offices as Blizzard used paris for the GM's and tech support.
Fri 23/09/05 at 04:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
I'm on the brink of level 40 in which i get to upgrade 3 of my skills again making me more powerful but it's taking so much time to level as i am trying to avoid spending my cash as i want o buy some uber wings so i have to wait for health and mana to regen.

I was looking att the europe website that wa updated the other day and the spell information is different from the current beta, but i think it's the old information.
Fri 23/09/05 at 01:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've seen people running around with other names above their main one with an icon next to it so i think they're still going
Fri 23/09/05 at 00:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
I think clans now are for level 50 players and above i have seen maybe 2 different clans runnng around, but ts so expensive that i can see why there arn't more, for the sign up it's 1,000,000zile of course if you have 10 members thats only a day each of creep bashing and selling items, but most seem to be 4-5 people at the moment.
Fri 23/09/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Do they still have clan's running? My clan kicked ass, you couldn't actually get into any PvP scenarios yet (as it was limited to the first planet) but we worked well as a team, and I levelled up so fast that way.
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had a bit of a scare earlier, i got to Zant and after a minute or so my graphics went funny and i had to restart, tried again and same thing happened. So on the next try i quickly changed the option and knocked down the bar a little bit for performance and quality and switched to 800x600. Working fine now plus the screen swivels around alot quicker. Up to level 13 trying to get some bronze fragments off the Pomic's. Must have killed about 40 and got 2 fragments grrrrr
Thu 22/09/05 at 09:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Chippxero wrote:
> Muse is the best for getting in mass fights i found as the range and
> speed helps alot.

When I played, Muse's were always used for party support eg. healing, speed/power/defence increase. This meant that you didn't have to keep going back to Junon Polis/Zant to get health/MP vials. It's a good system.

> There is one place in the desert were 20-30 people gather together
> and everyone attacks anything that spawns, it's a great way of
> getting a bit of XP off everything for a muse due to AOE spells.

The lake is one of the best places to level up, but you need to be 30+.

> I think if they release this a a good price they may well get some of
> my lovely money.

Well, the same people made Ragnarok online, which is free to download, but you pay a monthly sub. It will probably be the same for ROSE. I will definitely be getting it, I'm just waiting for the beta to finish. THe idea of 6 other planets is wonderful. :)
Thu 22/09/05 at 01:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
Theres no offical final date yet i'm guessing it won't be much longer than a week or so more. they just closed subscriptions to the beta so i'd guess next week at the earlyest.
Thu 22/09/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I definitely enjoyed my time playing it tonight, also nice to play a MMORPG on a server that doesn't crash constantly or have extremely high lag (i'm looking at you WOW)

Is there a time limit on this beta version?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.