GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Total Overdose"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Total Overdose'.
Tue 27/09/05 at 12:10
Regular
Haven't heard anything about this, but it got 8.0/10 on IGN so it must be pretty good.

Is it a GTA clone of some sort, gringos?
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Cool!"
I've got this game.

It;s very short but it's really good. You can get these cool "Loco" moves and use them.

It's just about a man and his borhter who are trying to track down the killer of there dad.

I'd give it 9/10 as its fun and includes Shootdodge.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Was going to buy it then changed my mind to Farenheit :D
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got it today but I've only played it for about 10 minutes so far. First impressions weren't too great to be honest, the AI of the peds in the city is crap, they just walk into walls and literally knock themselves out, and whenever you steal a car the occupant stays in it, they just move over to the passenger side and don't do anything, plus the graphics were a bit ropey at best. But on the plus side the shooting sections were good, with Matrix style slow-mo and stuff, and crazy explosions.
Tue 27/09/05 at 17:38
Regular
"8==="
Looks good.

It's short so I'll be waiting for the price to drop.
Tue 27/09/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Mozzy"
One of the PS2 mags gave it 9.0/10.
Tue 27/09/05 at 12:10
Regular
Haven't heard anything about this, but it got 8.0/10 on IGN so it must be pretty good.

Is it a GTA clone of some sort, gringos?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.