GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Farer Cry Instinct"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry Instincts: Evolution '.
Wed 28/09/05 at 10:04
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm getting Far Cry in a couple of days as Play have posted it to me, but someone needs to tell the SR site dude that updates it to stop drinking while working. He's put it's release date as 20/9/2030. Dunno bout you, but I'm not waiting like 24 years for it's release :-P
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:12
Regular
If you want to try the demo for yourself pick up last month's edition of OXM, issue 47.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Noticed Tilt has this..what's it like? Might get it tomorrow if it's worth buying.
Thu 29/09/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahaha, thanks!
Thu 29/09/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Shamon!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Look it up, Fuzzball.

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself . . . .

"Since the Middle English period many writers have used farther and further interchangeably. According to a relatively recent rule, however, farther should be reserved for physical distance and further for nonphysical, metaphorical advancement. Thus 74 percent of the Usage Panel prefers farther in the sentence If you are planning to drive any farther than Ukiah, you'd better carry chains, and 64 percent prefers further in the sentence We won't be able to answer these questions until we are further along in our research. In many cases, however, the distinction is not easy to draw. If we speak of a statement that is far from the truth, for example, we should also allow the use of farther in a sentence such as Nothing could be farther from the truth. But Nothing could be further from the truth is so well established as to seem a fixed expression."
Thu 29/09/05 at 09:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hedfix wrote:
> Frankfarter Cry Inshizzle.

Haha!
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:22
Regular
"8==="
Frankfurter Cry Inshizzle.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Look it up, Fuzzball.
Wed 28/09/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
monkey_man wrote:
> *Fart-her

Further..
Wed 28/09/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*Farther
Wed 28/09/05 at 10:04
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm getting Far Cry in a couple of days as Play have posted it to me, but someone needs to tell the SR site dude that updates it to stop drinking while working. He's put it's release date as 20/9/2030. Dunno bout you, but I'm not waiting like 24 years for it's release :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.