GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Far Cry really this rediculous. . . (single player)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:18
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to skip the video before the main menu screen???
Sun 09/10/05 at 17:56
Regular
ahhhhh, that explains it. I turn it off at the mains every time you see.
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Smeg off!!!"
Yeah, I thought that too, just have to put up with it.

And with regards to keep having to set the clock, this happens if you turn the Xbox off at the mains, if you keep doing that then you will have to set it every time.
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
just leave the plug in the main sockets. Usually that works.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:21
Regular
Whys that?

Plus, ever since we've had our xbox since they came out, I ALWAYS have to enter the date to continue loading up a game.

Can someone tell me how to sort that please.

CHAAAAAAAAAARS.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
Set your X-Box clock to the correct time.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:18
Regular
Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to skip the video before the main menu screen???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.