GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone fancy checking WoW for me quickly...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:07
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I've just got the new patch and im having trouble logging on. It said earlier on the login screen that the maintenance was extended due to "unforseen circumstances". And the website tells me the realms are all down (but thats usually wrong anyway...). I can logon, but not see any realms, just a blank window where they should be....

This happening to anyone else? Fancy checking for me? It's frustrating cos i really wanna respec my druid :p

Cheers
Wed 12/10/05 at 20:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Damarus wrote:

>
>
> On the plus side, I no longer hit a wall of lag when I enter
> orgrimmar.

You mean that really is sorted?

I hope that's the case for BGs too. Whenever I get in there, I ride with my group to where ever, and say 'hang on a sec guys, lag'

3 minutes later, they're all dead and i didn't do anything except stand still in the middle of 5/6 Horde. Yay.
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:01
Regular
Gah, stupid Blizzard.

I had loads of Arathi Resource Crates to hand in and now that they have changed them to ribbons I can't cash them in for rep.

On the plus side, I no longer hit a wall of lag when I enter orgrimmar.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Gah, I can download the patch, just not play the game.

RARGGG
Wed 12/10/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah, i think it's because when i fire i know theres nothing they can do about it, tanks should take 2-3 shots most of the time, i have got my uber long range aiming down too, as most people who have played a game with me can vouch for.
Wed 12/10/05 at 16:11
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Hehe whys that? Anti tank on bf2 you mean? I suck with that - seems to take me about 5 shots to take down one tank... :D
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> Wonderful.

He has the same expression as me everytime i use anti-tank.
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Everyone stop clicking on it.

You're slowing it down for me
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chippxero wrote:
> This was the one i lost just redid it.
> [URL]http://artpad.art.com/?io8x341iqowo[/URL]

"Sod's LAW"

Wonderful.
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Creepy wrote:
> [URL]http://patch.agder-it.net/WoW-1.7.1.4695-to-1.8.0-enGB-patch.exe[/URL]

Nice one.
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:14
Regular
[URL]http://patch.agder-it.net/WoW-1.7.1.4695-to-1.8.0-enGB-patch.exe[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.