GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LEGO BATMAN"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LEGO Batman'.
Sun 26/10/08 at 23:20
Regular
I am having a problem getting past the killer crock level. I cannot seem to get up on the right side, above the rail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks - Blasty
Sun 22/08/10 at 01:48
Regular
"Compair the meerkar"
You hav got 2 glide with batman and if u are stuck in the water go bk to the side u came from then u should jump on it and try again :)
Mon 14/09/09 at 18:44
Regular
im stuck on the harliqin level on lego batman.i come to a gap so i jump in the water but im unable to get up the other side.ive tryd everything to make an im stuck on this.please help i wouid be grateful
Thu 28/05/09 at 15:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
From what I have been able to find.

====================
5H. Under the City =
====================

Starting Characters: Batman, Robin
Enemies: Penguin Goon, Penguin Henchman, Crocodile, Killer Croc

Super Hero at 59,000: Exploit the Score Multiplier area and Water Suit to get the best return on your studs, because I found a good percentage of this amount in the water in the first area.

Sewer Entry: Head straight back and bust the items for a Magnet Suit. Climb up the wall and pull the lever to drop the ladder, giving Batman access to the Demolition Suit. Blow open the door to the right, then move on right. Bust some items further right to make the parts for a rotator switch, which can lift Robin up to a Water Suit. This Water Suit allows him to safely sink to the bottom of any body of water. Now, go back left and grapple up to the water tanks. Drop into the water and walk to the right, then hold down A to swim up. Step on the button multiple times to drain the water, allowing Batman to come in so he can blow up the shiny hatch with a bomb.

Reservoir: Jump across the pipes to the structure to the right. Blast the fan and assemble it as a grapple point. Grapple up and change your suits to Glide and Magnet. Take Robin across by the wall and Batman across by gliding. Step on both buttons in the back to extend a platform. Now, go back as Batman and get the Demolition Suit again. Head back to the right and blow up the manhole cover.

Sewer Depths: Head to the right and slide down the path. Bust all the objects and place the gears on each of the green ramps. Use a Batarang on the two valves in the back to fill the water. Climb up to the pile and assmeble it. Pull the lever to fix the stairs. Climb up to the right.
Go up the stairs to the right and smash the object to assemble a lever. Pull it to drop some magnetic tiles. Assemble them, then climb up and take the Water Suit. Drop down into the water and pull the lever to move the water to the other tank. Hop across the lids that just rose up. Climb the ladder.

Solitary: Killer Croc's a pretty simple fight. Pound him, then dodge the stuff he throws at you.
Thu 28/05/09 at 15:14
Regular
I'm stuck on the killer croc level, he's vanished past the pipe on fire and I don't seem to know how to get past it
Wed 28/01/09 at 13:17
Regular
Just check Mahalo.com for a complete Lego Batman walkthru, it works for nearly all formats.
Fri 26/12/08 at 10:10
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi,

Welcome to the forums and Happy Christmas !.

Have a look at these :

Lego Batman Clip 1

Lego Batman Clip 2

I played through the game (360 version) but can't remember the exact part you're referring to.Hope these help.
Fri 26/12/08 at 05:02
Regular
Please Help!
On Wii Legos Batman we are on the Face-Off level and cant get the window washer thing to go up the side of the building. We have put it together and pulled both the levers but nothing happens. Hope someone can help!!!!!!!
Mon 03/11/08 at 17:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
As pete said, it's quite difficult to know where you are on about without a bit more detail.

I think you have to come back to it in freeplay after you complete the level (if it is where I think it is). There should be a door you can go through to the right of the screen.

Hopefully your game wont glitch and will let you down the elevator just after you get passed the point I think you are stuck at... I was there for an hour whilst trying to work out what happened.
Mon 27/10/08 at 11:14
Regular
"I like turtles"
If you could a bit more specific I will try and help.I finished the game a few days ago.
Sun 26/10/08 at 23:20
Regular
I am having a problem getting past the killer crock level. I cannot seem to get up on the right side, above the rail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks - Blasty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.