GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell Or Metal Gear Solid ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid'.
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Get Off Me !"
Which one is better ?
Sun 16/08/09 at 11:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Metal Gear obviously, Splinter Cell was a poor imiatation of Syphon Filter and pile of crap.
I'm playing through MGS4 at the moment. It takes a special kind of suckage to make a ninja uncool but Raiden does it.
Sat 15/08/09 at 16:48
Regular
METAL GEAR BECAUSE SPLINTER CELL IS BORING.
Tue 03/03/09 at 23:44
Regular
"pr0 ;)"
MGS....No competition at all. Better story..Better A.I..Better overall PWNSSSSSS :)

e<3
Fri 27/02/09 at 15:47
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Well i played it once and i didnt get bored as fast as you did, but it was extremely boring.
Thu 26/02/09 at 20:57
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
metal gear solid any day better story line, i played splinter cell once got bored after 5 mins
Thu 26/02/09 at 14:23
Regular
does anyone know mgs timeline better than me
Fri 20/02/09 at 13:27
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Oh yeah thats true :(
Thu 19/02/09 at 22:11
Regular
You wont have the complete set if you don't get the NES games either :P
Thu 19/02/09 at 20:03
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
AMEN to that!! :)
Thu 19/02/09 at 19:39
Regular
like werewolf said maybe mgs 1 is tedious but 2 3 4 all have ties to 1 if u don't play mgs1 you will not get the entire game series and maybe there will be a 5 metal gear with another good character, at least metal gear is making good sequels without bugs or defects in the games and alot more play time. slpinter cell sequels had a few defects which some say isnt bad but i want a game that is without skipping or scene cuts to where you dont get the whole story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.