GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PAIN and The Hoff"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'PAIN'.
Thu 23/10/08 at 21:26
"possibly impossible"
It was only a matter of time before The Hoff started his steady progress into other forms of media.

Having burst into the world of TV with the seminal Knight Rider and the classic Baywatch, dazzled his way through movies like Click and rocked the music universe with his smooth crooning, David Hasslehoff has hit Games.

Yes, despite some early blocky graphics supposedly representing him in the 8-bit Knight rider and being absent from the more recent game of the same name, The Hoff is to make a proper appearance in the Playstation Network title, PAIN.
PAIN's Hoff dowload will allow you to launch the superstar from slingshots into all manner of hard surfaces as he mutters specially recorded phrases and even sings 'Do You Really Want to Hurt Me'.

Expect millions more copys of PAIN to be downloaded when word gets out that The Hoff is in PAIN Town.

The Hoff: Worth buying a PS3 for.
Fri 24/10/08 at 16:07
"possibly impossible"
Wheelchair cartwheeling through the sky to the cry of "keeeeep Talkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnngg"
Fri 24/10/08 at 15:14
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Simian wrote:
>
> *Hopes for Stephen Hawking*

That would actually be amazing. *dreams* :)
Fri 24/10/08 at 15:12
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Pfft, The Hoff.

Next they'll end up doing Chuck Norris and everyother internet-championed sub par celebrity.

*Hopes for Stephen Hawking*
Thu 23/10/08 at 21:26
"possibly impossible"
It was only a matter of time before The Hoff started his steady progress into other forms of media.

Having burst into the world of TV with the seminal Knight Rider and the classic Baywatch, dazzled his way through movies like Click and rocked the music universe with his smooth crooning, David Hasslehoff has hit Games.

Yes, despite some early blocky graphics supposedly representing him in the 8-bit Knight rider and being absent from the more recent game of the same name, The Hoff is to make a proper appearance in the Playstation Network title, PAIN.
PAIN's Hoff dowload will allow you to launch the superstar from slingshots into all manner of hard surfaces as he mutters specially recorded phrases and even sings 'Do You Really Want to Hurt Me'.

Expect millions more copys of PAIN to be downloaded when word gets out that The Hoff is in PAIN Town.

The Hoff: Worth buying a PS3 for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.