GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Staffies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/10/08 at 01:41
Regular
Maybe I am wee bit blind/drunk but after browsing the forums so very briefly there seems to be a noticeable drop in staff activity, so how's it hanging guys? How's my favourite staffie (y'all know who I mean ;) ). How's my replacement? I bet he didn't bring the same level of sexy I brought to the mix? Any big changes coming? Still having PES battles at lunch?
Tue 28/04/09 at 17:07
Regular
Machie wrote:
> I've been here for over 9 years now. Sadly staffies come and go
> all the time thats why I try not to get too attached to them.

It's probably because it's generally the support staff that post in the forums, aside from McLong and I.
Tue 28/04/09 at 16:42
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ha ha. We try and post when we are not tremendously busy, and often manage a few occasional posts between us.
Sat 25/04/09 at 23:47
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I miss you Luetchyboy! And vexxxed. And Jubba....damn miss you all! Warhunt, Timmie, motomoto, Butch, Miss Leading and the rest... where for out thou? :p

Just post in work time, Tony won't mind if he is like my boss! But then again, my boss doesnt know I use the net as much as I do during work :S He'll be fine!
Fri 24/04/09 at 17:41
Regular
I've been here for over 9 years now. Sadly staffies come and go all the time thats why I try not to get too attached to them.
Fri 24/04/09 at 17:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Favourite staffie? How peculiar.

And double res to the staffie thread
Thu 23/04/09 at 21:57
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Massive thread resurrection. It has only taken me 6 months to discover this thread.

But simply No, I do not bring the same level of sexiness. I have surpassed you.
Thu 02/10/08 at 02:40
Regular
Hmmm you'd like to think that wouldn't you :p

Hahaha guess who's drunk again!!!
Wed 01/10/08 at 10:17
"possibly impossible"
Haha.

Nice comeback.
Wed 01/10/08 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The reason staffie levels on this forum have dropped is because we now have staff who do work instead of cruising the forums making posts!

Oh, and 1:40 on a Tuesday night? Get to bed or get a job Luetchy!
Wed 01/10/08 at 01:41
Regular
haha regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.