GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lets form a band"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/09/08 at 20:22
Regular
I can't sing, but I can play the triangle. I have a few whistles, flutes, a guitar and a violin somewhere, but I wouldn't say I'm very good with them. What do the rest of you play? I'm guessing you've all picked up a guitar and had a go. How far did you get before you quit?

As for the name of the band, we'll call it 'Magnificent Machie & his Mates'. Okay we'll work on the title.
Thu 18/09/08 at 18:35
Regular
"I may return"
{Happy dance}
{Victory voice}

I'm gettin' a free t-shuuuurt. I'm gettin' a free t-shuuuurt. I'm gettin' a free t-shuuuurt....
I'll get a pic up on ma profile page when it comes ^_^
Thu 18/09/08 at 17:26
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Thats the surprise. Think of it as pass the parcel but with the added bonus of you'll definitely win.
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:57
"Was the man of marz"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Anyone who wants one email your address and preferred size to
> [email protected]

Are you going to reveal your bands name first?

I'd rather not walk around with a t-shirt that has aryan brotherhood written on the front (or back for that matter).
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Where abouts is it?
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:15
Regular
"THFC"
Fire and Ice is a good place, on a Monday night it is a good rock venue.

I have been to the steamboat a few times aswell as the others. Drum n Monkey is back open again now, and probably as rough as usual!

You should try play at a place called Co ck & Pie(wont let me spell it) - really good place and i go there a lot!
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:10
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha I got it Emmie.

We've played in Ipswich a few times actually. We've played The Steamboat, The Railway Tavern, Fire and Ice Bar and the old Drum N Monkey when that used to be open.

We will def get down to Ipswich later this year/start of next. Ill let you all know when we get our gig back on!
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:06
Regular
"THFC"
Black8704 wrote:
> Cool cool, give us a shout when you are. You gona gig in
> Braintree? or Ipswich :D

Yea if your close by id come and show support! Always keen to see some live music
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:04
Regular
"Hello?"
Cool cool, give us a shout when you are. You gona gig in Braintree? or Ipswich :D
Thu 18/09/08 at 16:03
Regular
"THFC"
It has failed a couple of time!?!?!

just tried it again - you get it now mate?
Thu 18/09/08 at 15:59
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Just sent you an e-mail.
>
> Nice one!
>
> EDIT:
>
> It keeps saying e-mail failed to send?!?!
> Ill try again

Haven't received it yet mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.