GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free £10 amazon voucher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/08 at 15:02
Regular
Hmm dont know if im meant to post this here because its kinda a bit of competition for freeola, but only temporary, but till the 4th september at midnight if you write 15 reviews of at least 100 words you can get £10 amazon voucher, but you have to put a picture of yourself up.

Check it out.

Link to trusted places
Tue 02/09/08 at 16:53
Regular
Marzman wrote:
> schummi wrote:
> but till the
> 4th september at midnight if you write 15 reviews of at least
> 100
> words you can get £10 amazon voucher
>
> Or if you write 1500 words over the next 48hrs, you will get six
> thousandths of a penny (for each of them). Almost makes you want
> to work in a sweatshop.

Well it took me just over an hour to write mine and have received my voucher already. No-one is forcing you to do ti anyway, if like me you have got anything better to do, you might want to. I just thought I'd post it.
Tue 02/09/08 at 16:48
"Was the man of marz"
schummi wrote:
but till the
> 4th september at midnight if you write 15 reviews of at least 100
> words you can get £10 amazon voucher

Or if you write 1500 words over the next 48hrs, you will get six thousandths of a penny (for each of them). Almost makes you want to work in a sweatshop.
Tue 02/09/08 at 16:29
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Nin wrote:
> Read the small print

We have to give them our souls?
Tue 02/09/08 at 15:24
Regular
"Hello?"
Meh, did 1 and got bored, too much effort on a tuesday when I'm tired and irritable.
Tue 02/09/08 at 15:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Read the small print
Tue 02/09/08 at 15:02
Regular
Hmm dont know if im meant to post this here because its kinda a bit of competition for freeola, but only temporary, but till the 4th september at midnight if you write 15 reviews of at least 100 words you can get £10 amazon voucher, but you have to put a picture of yourself up.

Check it out.

Link to trusted places

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.