GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dragons' Den"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/08 at 22:04
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
One of my favourite programs on TV at the moment, though is it me or does the presenter bloke look like Gollum from Lord of the Rings?
Wed 20/08/08 at 11:28
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
sanga wrote:
> whats this dragons den? i know of devils den, but not dragons
> den? what is it and whens it on?

Its worth watching even just to watch the response of the investors, and the faces of the would be entreprenurs, comedy gold.
Wed 20/08/08 at 08:09
Regular
"THFC"
sanga wrote:
> whats this dragons den? i know of devils den, but not dragons
> den? what is it and whens it on?

Really....? Well it is basically a show on BBC2, Monday nights at 9:00 and it is about budding Entrepreneur's trying to gain investments in their products / companies from some of the richest people around.

one of my favourite shows and worth watching!
Wed 20/08/08 at 05:04
Regular
"no,not a sandwich!"
whats this dragons den? i know of devils den, but not dragons den? what is it and whens it on?
Tue 19/08/08 at 10:33
Regular
"THFC"
he is a scary looking man, and you have to wonder, how did he get on TV looking like that.

Also am i the only person who hates Deborah Meden(don't know how to spell her name) ut been some good ideas this series, and some bad ones.

Dragons Den makes mondays bearable!
Mon 18/08/08 at 22:04
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
One of my favourite programs on TV at the moment, though is it me or does the presenter bloke look like Gollum from Lord of the Rings?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.