GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Redeye's Final Voyage (G.A.D CHALLENGE 29TH JULY - 5TH AUGUST 2008)"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/08 at 21:02
Regular
"the j-man"
"Le sigh," sighed Jo’pel in a tone of notable discontentment. "The flow of the Z-neutrons into the anti-matter de-containment rhythmic stabiliser has been compromised." He walked across to the secondary control panel with an unusual slump in his posture. Arius had never seen his shipmate display such an air of defeatism since the unfortunate Aubergine Incident of 2784. "Surely, sir, there must be something we can do to rectify the situation, lest we die here in the cold wilderness of space?"

"My dear friend Arius, there may be nothing we can do, for as cerebral a race we have become, we have yet to discover the powers of magic. I cannot make right something that has been made wrong without the tools to do so."

Arius climbed back into his chair, and with a last forlorn glance towards the viewscreen, rested his head in his hands and rotated back to his normal position. "Oh, for something a little more comfortable on this, my final journey," he thought.

"My hammock would be yours, dearest Arius, were we not doomed to be lost to this empty vastness."

"Jo’pel? Have you tried recalibrating the X-particle solar leap processor?"

"Oh," said Jo’pel. "Quite right."
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 29/07/08 at 21:02
Regular
"the j-man"
"Le sigh," sighed Jo’pel in a tone of notable discontentment. "The flow of the Z-neutrons into the anti-matter de-containment rhythmic stabiliser has been compromised." He walked across to the secondary control panel with an unusual slump in his posture. Arius had never seen his shipmate display such an air of defeatism since the unfortunate Aubergine Incident of 2784. "Surely, sir, there must be something we can do to rectify the situation, lest we die here in the cold wilderness of space?"

"My dear friend Arius, there may be nothing we can do, for as cerebral a race we have become, we have yet to discover the powers of magic. I cannot make right something that has been made wrong without the tools to do so."

Arius climbed back into his chair, and with a last forlorn glance towards the viewscreen, rested his head in his hands and rotated back to his normal position. "Oh, for something a little more comfortable on this, my final journey," he thought.

"My hammock would be yours, dearest Arius, were we not doomed to be lost to this empty vastness."

"Jo’pel? Have you tried recalibrating the X-particle solar leap processor?"

"Oh," said Jo’pel. "Quite right."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.