GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Warriors"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Warriors'.
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
Great game bought it tuesday. Love it doing Riots right now. Action straight away excellent fights. This is another great rockstar Game. Get it.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok I mean like every other Rockstar game like GTA the fingers are stuck together. And yes in the Warriors the peoples fingers are stuck together. But on one of the movies on it that goes on for about five minutes, and is very well detailed. The person's fingers that you see split apart is the one that has bought the whole big meeting together,the one that gets shot. You now understand?
Thu 10/11/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
It wasn't just the "fingers splitting" part that I didn't understand, I didn't understand the whole of the second line. :(
Thu 10/11/05 at 20:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> They still have the whole storyline and same gangs' and also this time
> its a Rockstar game with one movie on it with the fingers split apart.

That's the worst description anybody's ever given of anything.
Thu 10/11/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Now upto mission 9 - just defeated chatterbox :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> its a Rockstar game with one movie on it with the fingers split apart.

What the hell does "fingers split apart" mean?

The story mode starts approx 90 days before the film and shows how the gang has developed from breaking away from one gang (can't remember thier name) and forming The Warriors with Cleon as the leader, through missions getting closer to the film.

I'm presuming the final mission will be the films shooting and subsequent gang having to make it's way from one side of New York back to Coney Island.

It's definitely worth renting first to see if you like it, depending on how much time you've got to play it, you may complete it in a day or so, depending on how good you are. I bought it knowing that I only get to play on it for a few hours a night so get to spread the playing of the game out over a few weeks or more so not worth me renting :)
Wed 09/11/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
They still have the whole storyline and same gangs' and also this time its a Rockstar game with one movie on it with the fingers split apart.
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:43
Regular
"the signs are there"
Is it as good as the movie though? Quite tempted to pick this up but I'm worried that it'll ruin the spirit of the film too much.

Any thoughts?
Tue 08/11/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah tell me when you get stuck on it. Will be happy to guide you throught.
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well what is happening?

Well if your talking to me, I didn't play it last night so my status is still the same as my last post, hope to get some more in tonight.
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:32
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I picked this up on release, quite addictive but I cant really see myself going back to it now that I've completed it - along with all the flashback missions, the one king of the hill one was probably my favourite. Still got the armies of the night arcade mode to play though but other than that and maybe some multiplayer with mates I'll probably not touch it again in a long time - if ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.