GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G.A.D CHALLENGE 29TH JULY - 5TH AUGUST 2008"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/08 at 10:00
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
G.A.D CHALLENGE 29TH JULY - 5TH AUGUST 2008

Hello Freeolians

It's that time again where we ask you to compete in a friendly game of wit, grammar and creativeness in an attempt to win £30 worth of Amazon or Argos vouchers in our new one off feature:

“WRITE ME A STORY IN LESS THAN 200 WORDS USING THE FOLLOWING 3 WORDS!!”
*okay not the best titled game show ever, but at least the name is relative.

The rules are as follows... Write a story in less than 200 words using the following 3 words:

Aubergine
Hammock
Cerebral

The winner will be the story which amuses me, but at the same time uses the 200 words wisely and includes the 3 key words stated above.

There is no limit to how many stories you can submit as long as the stories are good fun and creative. Preferably the stories will be posted as new threads in the Creative Writing Forum with the tag G.A.D in the title somewhere. If not then posting them within this thread will suffice.

Good luck young Dickensian word smiths.

Jubbachainsaw

P.S Let the game begin!
Wed 06/08/08 at 08:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Where can I pick up my prize?
Tue 05/08/08 at 12:32
"possibly impossible"
Well done Marink!
Tue 05/08/08 at 12:15
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
[B] And The Winner Is..............*Drum Roll*

MARINK and his story about the Lazy Aubergine.

You can read it here
Sun 03/08/08 at 22:59
Regular
Done, I'm really rusty though.
Tue 29/07/08 at 21:17
"possibly impossible"
heh. Cheers. I'll update the link thread in creative then.
Tue 29/07/08 at 21:04
Regular
"the j-man"
By your command.
Tue 29/07/08 at 20:29
"possibly impossible"
Gerrid/Jmaul, any chance you could repost your stories as seperate topics in the Creative forum? Pretty please?
Tue 29/07/08 at 16:37
Regular
"the j-man"
I didn't put mine in a new thread.
Should I? All the duplicate stickies in each forum are a bit confusing.
Tue 29/07/08 at 16:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've entered two stories and I might enter more. Is there a limit on how many we can enter?
Tue 29/07/08 at 13:50
"possibly impossible"
Nice one. I guess they should go in the Creative forum. You know, the one that has cobwebs all over it these days :)

Mine will be posted forthwith...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.