GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPOOF: The Smpsons go serious. for good or bad?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 17:25
Regular
SPOOF: The Smpsons go serious. for good or bad?

Simpson’s, a funny program or to some religion. But have you ever truly thought about the detail and effort that goes into the jokes that you hear? Matt and the gang could easily stop bothering and come up with a crap joke like ‘how many punches from Nelson does it take you to go purple’ or homer saying ‘ why does everyone think I’m fat!’ that was so funny hahahahaha no. Those are some jokes that matt could easily resort to.

I will now show you a script that I made which could easily happen in the future of the Simpsons if things go bad. Very very bad.

One + one is two, Bart + brain is?

The opening theme tune and track

At the class board Bart is writing away.

‘ I will not answer all the questions in the class’.

First scene

Edna Krabappel: Bart how many times have I told you to not shout out the answer to questions during the lessons?

Bart: you have told me exactly 34 times today and the answer to the question is

Edna Krabappel: not another word Bart let martin answer the question. Martin do you know.

Martin: is the answer 5?

Edna Krabappel: no.

Martin: 6?

Martin: 7?

Edna Krabappel: no and stop guessing.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out except Bart. Bart walks towards Edna Krabappel.

Bart: why am I clever?

Edna Krabappel: I don’t know. I just don’t know.

Scene two

Marge: rise and shine my little sleeping beauty.

Bart: I am a boy and the sleeping beauty was a girl so technically you were incorrect.

Marge: what’s wrong with you was Lisa teasing you again?

Marge: Lisa go to your room.

Lisa: I am in my room.

Marge: then go out and come back in.

Marge: there, there honey its ok go to homer he will know what to do. He knows everything.

Bart goes down the stairs while Lisa is back in her room.

Homer: hello Bart how was your sleep?

Homer: because all the Simpson men are clever unfortunately that doesn’t apply to the Simpson girls.

Bart: can I watch TV?

Homer: you may certainly not. Why would you want to watch TV when you can educate yourself and study?

Bart: I guess so and when say that I mean I know so. Then can I have a packet of pork chops?

Homer: have I taught you nothing? You are not allowed fattening food or TV or staying up late or socializing. Because?

Bart: because I will be disgrace to the family and will never reach my full potential.

Homer: that’s my boy. now go study before you get brain freeze. Hurry quickly.

Bart grabs his books and rushes upstairs

Have you had enough yet? Well this is the perfect example of what would happen if Simpsons went serious. So all those simpsons fans out their when you see your next Simpson episode look and observe the detail and time spent pushing the lazy hoboes off the street and forcing them to draw and design the stories (or least that is my image of how they would do it) and think to yourself am I hungry or back to the subject what would have happened if you had a story like the one above. Then you will truly be one with force. May the force be with you.
If you really want to know what happens in my script next look down now.

Bart goes to an IQ centre and breaks the chart

Bart challenges Steven Hawkins to a game of chess. He wins.

And Bart gets hit by a car and loses all his intelligence.

Lisa mysteriously gets hit by the same car (Mr Burns car) and becomes clever.
Accident, coincident, supernatural or plain right stupid well that’s my version of the future if the Simpsons go dull.

If you have any comments on the future of the Simpson or anything else, may the force speed your hands to type.

Thank you and goodbye.
Thu 10/10/02 at 11:20
Regular
"who'd the man."
i had another thought the simpsons the musical with lights camera and dang dong diddly action.
Wed 09/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
If the Simpsons go serious, may we all have to spin round until we are dizzy, eat asparagus and lick our own ears.

Or just write a very stern letter!
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:25
Regular
"who'd the man."
SPOOF: The Smpsons go serious. for good or bad?

Simpson’s, a funny program or to some religion. But have you ever truly thought about the detail and effort that goes into the jokes that you hear? Matt and the gang could easily stop bothering and come up with a crap joke like ‘how many punches from Nelson does it take you to go purple’ or homer saying ‘ why does everyone think I’m fat!’ that was so funny hahahahaha no. Those are some jokes that matt could easily resort to.

I will now show you a script that I made which could easily happen in the future of the Simpsons if things go bad. Very very bad.

One + one is two, Bart + brain is?

The opening theme tune and track

At the class board Bart is writing away.

‘ I will not answer all the questions in the class’.

First scene

Edna Krabappel: Bart how many times have I told you to not shout out the answer to questions during the lessons?

Bart: you have told me exactly 34 times today and the answer to the question is

Edna Krabappel: not another word Bart let martin answer the question. Martin do you know.

Martin: is the answer 5?

Martin: 6?

Martin: 7?

Edna Krabappel: no and stop guessing.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out except Bart. Bart walks towards Edna Krabappel.

Edna Krabappel: I don’t know. I just don’t know.

Scene two

Marge: rise and shine my little sleeping beauty.

Bart: I am a boy and the sleeping beauty was a girl so technically you were incorrect.

Marge: what’s wrong with you was Lisa teasing you again?

Marge: Lisa go to your room.

Lisa: I am in my room.

Marge: then go out and come back in.

Marge: there, there honey its ok go to homer he will know what to do. He knows everything.

Bart goes down the stairs while Lisa is back in her room.

Homer: hello Bart how was your sleep?

Homer: because all the Simpson men are clever unfortunately that doesn’t apply to the Simpson girls.

Bart: can I watch TV?

Homer: you may certainly not. Why would you want to watch TV when you can educate yourself and study?

Bart: I guess so and when say that I mean I know so. Then can I have a packet of pork chops?

Homer: have I taught you nothing? You are not allowed fattening food or TV or staying up late or socializing. Because?

Bart: because I will be disgrace to the family and will never reach my full potential.

Homer: that’s my boy. now go study before you get brain freeze. Hurry quickly.

Bart grabs his books and rushes upstairs

Have you had enough yet? Well this is the perfect example of what would happen if Simpsons went serious. So all those simpsons fans out their when you see your next Simpson episode look and observe the detail and time spent pushing the lazy hoboes off the street and forcing them to draw and design the stories (or least that is my image of how they would do it) and think to yourself am I hungry or back to the subject what would have happened if you had a story like the one above. Then you will truly be one with force. May the force be with you.
If you really want to know what happens in my script next look down now.

Bart goes to an IQ centre and breaks the chart

Bart challenges Steven Hawkins to a game of chess. He wins.

And Bart gets hit by a car and loses all his intelligence.

Lisa mysteriously gets hit by the same car (Mr Burns car) and becomes clever.
Accident, coincident, supernatural or plain right stupid well that’s my version of the future if the Simpsons go dull.

If you have any comments on the future of the Simpson or anything else, may the force speed your hands to type.

Thank you and goodbye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.