GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Printers - Which One?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 01:22
Regular
We have had our printer for a while now and have just come to the point of having to replace the ink, so i thought i might ask mum to get a new printer.

Now we dont want to buy a top of the range one or a really cheap one so i decided to look at the sr mag and saw two fairly cheap printers in there.

One was a Inkjet Printer(cant seem to find name on the website lol )and one was a bubblejet printer(CANON, S200 BUBBLEJET PRINTER) i looked at the cart prices to replace them to how much it would be and noticed they were alot cheaper for the bubblejet so what i want to know is which one would you suggest and what are the advantages of each?

Or if out of the printers on sr or anywhere else is better just say?

Many Thanks

Vamp
Thu 03/10/02 at 08:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Not really. SR don't pitch to the people who know where they really should be buying hardware, they (mainly) pitch to clueless muppets who don't know their transistors from their capacitors, and out of all the stores of that ilk SR are one of the cheapest.
Thu 03/10/02 at 02:43
Regular
".......on the attac"
I suggest you try another web-site. SR have naively(sp) high prices.

Try dealtime.co.uk to find the cheapest.
Thu 03/10/02 at 01:22
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
We have had our printer for a while now and have just come to the point of having to replace the ink, so i thought i might ask mum to get a new printer.

Now we dont want to buy a top of the range one or a really cheap one so i decided to look at the sr mag and saw two fairly cheap printers in there.

One was a Inkjet Printer(cant seem to find name on the website lol )and one was a bubblejet printer(CANON, S200 BUBBLEJET PRINTER) i looked at the cart prices to replace them to how much it would be and noticed they were alot cheaper for the bubblejet so what i want to know is which one would you suggest and what are the advantages of each?

Or if out of the printers on sr or anywhere else is better just say?

Many Thanks

Vamp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.