GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson's Face"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Uuurr look at his face, it looks well weird, it's white when he should be black and he's obviously trying to be white and his nose looks like a ski jump and he has sex with monkeys and he wants to be Elizabeth Taylor and looks a bit like a girl and sleeps in a oxygen tent, with monkeys."

Is what I garnered from that Channel 5 documentary. It was pretty interesting, but the voice-over was crap and I learned nothing new. Although there was a top quote from his brother Jermaine:

"Michael wasn't a bad guy. He never threw woman off balconies."

That made me laugh, because it made me think of Tubbs going "We didn't burn him!" in League Of Gentlemen.

Urrrr, look at his face.
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
Beefcake wrote:
> I saw Michael Jackson in Oxford Street the other day and I couldn't
> believe how blatantly he was picking his nose.
>
> "I'll take that one", I heard him say loudly to the shop
> assistant.
>
> Some people have no shame.

Now why don't I believe you?
Sun 06/10/02 at 00:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Absolutely rocky robin was a classic.

tweet tweet, twiddly diddly dee....
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:24
I agree too. Good songs in the past.

UW.
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yep, Jackson certainly did make much better songs when he was younger (though I'm not a fan of the type of music he sung) but these days he just can't stand up to other musicians who know how to handle today’s market.
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't like any of his music

His earlier voice was fantastic though

Couldn't care less about him personally
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
er-no wrote:
> Why did Micheal Jackson spread diarylea around his trouser
> department?
>
> Kids will do anything for the taste or diarylea.
>
> :-D

The edited version doesn't really work :)

Also, I assume you mean "dairy-lea" and not "diary-lea". Who would write a diary on cheese?

I think Channel Five did that balcony women getting thrown off thing on purpose - you could tell he was about to say something else. The real sentence probably went like this, "..he never threw women off balconies or sold drugs or beat up kids or anything like that, he was a good guy". Then they took off the rest so it just said "He never threw women off balconies". Reminds me of the League of Gentlemen - "We didn't burn him!"
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Michael Jacksons face looks like its been cut off, dipped in bleach and was the stretched back over his head because it shrunk. He looks well freaky and his nose looks a right mess. And interesting documentary as well, if just to see a wierd he looks now.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:47
I watched it too. The only new thing I learned that why he changed his face because he didn't want to look like his father becuase of what his father had done to him.

UW.
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:02
"Darth Vader 3442321"
No but he expressed an unhealthy interest in some jelly babies...
Fri 04/10/02 at 13:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Beefcake wrote:
> I saw Michael Jackson in Oxford Street the other day and I couldn't
> believe how blatantly he was picking his nose.
>
> "I'll take that one", I heard him say loudly to the shop
> assistant.
>
> Some people have no shame.

Did he eat it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.