GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what should i buy!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:44
Regular
ive got enough money to buy any new ps2 game but the problem is what 1!!!! there is so many to choose from but conflict desert storm has caught my eye with tekken 4 not far behind ive played stuntman and it aint too good but what do u hink i should buy my fate remains in ur hands
thanx Conorc
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:14
Regular
Wait for GTA:Vice City or Timespitters 2 - or perhaps one of the other great new releases depending on your taste.
Sun 29/09/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> The best PS winter ever, in my opinion.

And one of the most expensive as well :D

Too many games and not enough money, need another job to supplement game buying.....doh!
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:10
"period drama"
conorc wrote:
>what should i buy?

Some capital letters?
A dictionary?

Only joking,.

There's loads of good games coming out, wait for those.

Burnout2, Timesplitters2, GTA:Vice City, Onimusha2, Hitman2, Contra, Tomb Raider:AOD, Ratchet and Clank, Ape Escape2, Colin McRae3.

The list is infinate up and a bit beyond X-Mas.
The best PS winter ever, in my opinion.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:00
<<<<<
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:57
Regular
Pro Evolution Soccer, without a doubt.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
In my opinion you should get a PS2 game which is brilliant like GTA 3, or wait for the likes of GTA: Vice City or The Getaway. Choose carefully. :)
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:51
thanx
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"i am fubby"
baldurs gate dark alliance is good but short

you could save £30 and buy final fantasy 7

spiderman is good but short

is you've got a mate, then buy conflict desert storm on 2 player co-op

ssx tricky is a great game!!!

up to you
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:44
ive got enough money to buy any new ps2 game but the problem is what 1!!!! there is so many to choose from but conflict desert storm has caught my eye with tekken 4 not far behind ive played stuntman and it aint too good but what do u hink i should buy my fate remains in ur hands
thanx Conorc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.