GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i stop? X box forum reg's only"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 01:33
Regular
ok no ninty's anything you say i will completly ignore.

ok lads i've had my fun with the ninty's now should i leave them alone providing they stop posting x box hate topics in here or should i carrying on with it for a while longer as it is kinda fun rattling there cages.

as the top bit said no ninty's so if whitestripes or Maverick42 come saying 'no stop blah blah blah' then i'll do it more muhahahahahaha
Thu 05/09/02 at 01:53
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
beanz wrote:
> i'd stop res...
> i'm actually even surprised you started doing it.....but it's a really
> silly thing to do

have done but whitestripes is stealing my stupid idea LOL
Thu 05/09/02 at 00:24
Regular
"accidental superher"
i'd stop res...
i'm actually even surprised you started doing it.....but it's a really silly thing to do
Thu 05/09/02 at 00:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think one thing that will be noticable between the X-Box and PS2 could be the draw distance. I think while in the X-Box version you'll see all the way into the distance with details like flying dinos, etc, on the PS2 version I think fog will likely be present along with some of the smaller details being left out.

Res tried Desert Storm on his PS2 today (a demo like the one I have for the X-Box) and the first thing he said was that the draw distance was pretty crap. Basically there was loads of grey fog which hid enemies you could usually pick off at a good distance on the X-Box version.
Again, with the X-Box version you can see right into the distance - although I think that changes when your playing 4 player, then the fogging starts to enter PS2 territory apparently.
At the same time though, 2 player co-operative is still supposed to be like playing single player, so no problems with fogging there. :-)
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:55
Regular
Aye, if Whitestripes spammed the X-box forum, I'd be arguing against him most likely - plus he'd be signing his own death-warrant.

I know the version of Turok Evolution (GameCube) I'm getting is bound to be slightly different to the X-box version, but even so, I'm looking forward to it and I certainly hope the GameCube version isn't delayed - mind you it'll be worth the wait I'm sure.
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Plus he'd have his work cut out cause I'm on till pretty late. ;-))

Anyway, not long now till I have Turok Evolution. :-) From what I saw on the footage, it looks really good. :-)
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:48
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Whitestripes don't bother, you'll just make him type more of his
> annoying crap and wont solve anything.
>
>
> He's going to post crap wether everyone ignores it or not. I'm tired
> of sitting around do nothing, if it continues I will spam the X-box
> forum as much as he spammed the Nintendo forum, which means every
> single topic on the first page.

Whistestripes, two wrongs don't make a right - unless you're talking mathematics where a double negative makes a positive.
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:44
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Whitestripes don't bother, you'll just make him type more of his
> annoying crap and wont solve anything.
>

He's going to post crap wether everyone ignores it or not. I'm tired of sitting around do nothing, if it continues I will spam the X-box forum as much as he spammed the Nintendo forum, which means every single topic on the first page.
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tribute wrote:
> Res, I don't support you any more. You are stupid and even X-Boxers
> regs think so.

cheers

and whitestripes errrrr calm down LOL.
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
Res, I don't support you any more. You are stupid and even X-Boxers regs think so.
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
phi11ip wrote:
> I've just noticed too...
>
> He's 20 and can't even spell his name right!
>
> Resurrection
>
> Hehehe

---

Exactly what I was going to point out.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.