GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Voting Thread - August"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 09:18
Regular
Most of you have probably already counted up the votes and put two and two together already (do you people never sleep?), but here are the results of the thrilling August Notable Election. And when I say thrilling, I actually just mean thrilling.

First Place - Edgy with 24 votes
Second Place - Stryke with 16 votes
Third Place - Afrojoe with 8 votes
Fourth Place - Mystique with 7 votes
Lucky Loser - Mr Snuggly with 1 vote

So there it is, Edgy is the new forum Notable, joining the elite group of uber-posters, such as Grix, Meka... er.. that one with... the hair... er...

Anyway, congrats Edgy, and well done everyone else who got a vote. Those that didn't, you bunch of losers. You should be ashamed. Edgy, we'll turn your name to the colour of gold, as soon as Andy H gets his breakfast - he won't do anything without his breakfast.

Peace out xxx

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the deal. Nice and simple this time, you have to place your vote for the UKchatforums.com user that you think makes it a worthwile place to visit. There'll be no tactical voting, no waiting til midnight to see how the voting's going and no messing abaht like last time. All users get ONE vote this time. ONE Notable will be voted in.

Newbies cannot vote (see last month for why), so it's only Regulars, Notables and Staff that can finger who they want. Get your vote in before midnight (on the SR clock) and they should all be counted up by tomorrow morning. Please, make it easy for me...

Oh, and keep the chat elsewhere, we only want votes in this thread. Just write:

"I vote for X"

And then scram. Thanks for your co-operation, please don't give me a greater headache than I've already got.
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
(or Mystique will have been
> banned for making rude noises on the forums)
I'll drink to that.
Actually I do have a new joke but I'm still deciding on whether to cause uproar by posting it.
Mwuahhaha
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Dam i was on holiday. Oh well.
Tue 03/09/02 at 15:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Stryke wrote:
> I hear that :)
>
> And I swear I e-mailed Snuggly asking him to vote Mystique for me.
> Damn.
>
> I vote for Mystique.

---

Hur hur hur.

Because you weren't there to vote Mystique, I came 3rd. Hur hur.

Ahem.
Tue 03/09/02 at 15:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Not like you ever vote any, Rakker
Tue 03/09/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
There was a notable election? Whoops.
Tue 03/09/02 at 13:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Stryke wrote:
> I vote for Mystique.

-------

You should email Snuggers now so he remembers. Though you'll probably have changed your mind by next election (or Mystique will have been banned for making rude noises on the forums)
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:17
Regular
er-no wrote:

> *goes to foam party*

--

I hear that :)

And I swear I e-mailed Snuggly asking him to vote Mystique for me. Damn.

I vote for Mystique.
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:23
"Darkness, always"
no-one voted for me then?

you people are learning...
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Well, there's clever ol' me gone and missed the vote.

*whacks head off table*

Damn I'm slow..
Sun 25/08/02 at 15:35
Regular
I vote for Rod Hull and Emu

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.