GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Still no GAD received after several months!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/08 at 17:35
Regular
Hi. Am a bit disappointed with Freeola at the minute. I won a GAD for submitting cheats ages ago (must have been several months now) and yet still, no GAD has arrived. I must have also emailed freeol 5 - 6 times, one of which I had a reply to. It was from Vexxed and said "Hi Nick,

I'll check with they guy who sends these out, to see where the vouchers are at the moment. I should get some further info by Tuesday. Sorry for the delay!

Kind Regards,

Simon Hughes (Vexxxed),
Freeola Chat & Game-A-Day Moderator."

I thought, ok fair enough......and was happy to wait until tuesday to hear from Freeola. But I never did hear from them. I feel I am not being unreasonable and have never had such bad experiences with Freeola before....

So please, sort this out.
Thanks.
Tue 29/04/08 at 23:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
also, someone check the top 10 cheat codes submitters. I've disappeared from the list completely.

Damn it, that was one of the main reasons why i began submitting cheats! To be in the top 10!
Tue 29/04/08 at 15:57
"possibly impossible"
Not the end of the world, just bugged me a bit!

I've found about 3 wrong ones so far.
Tue 29/04/08 at 14:42
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
How intriguing! I'm just getting this checked out at the moment.
Sun 27/04/08 at 16:55
"possibly impossible"
Yes, the Hall of Fame. Perhaps it could be linked up to the GAD score in profiles as these look correct for the people who have a different amount of GADs in the list...

...like...er...me....

oh, ok, I admit it, I first noticed it when I saw the number in the Hall of Fame was lower than that on my profile (which is correct, I believe), hence the cheekyness of my request!
Sun 27/04/08 at 13:51
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
spoonbeast wrote:
> presumeably the hall of fame.

I would assume that would update automatically, nevertheless I'll pass this onto Vexxxed and McLong (For they are them that control such things) on Tuesday when they return from whatever dance weekend they are at in Camber Sands.
Fri 25/04/08 at 22:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
presumeably the hall of fame.
Fri 25/04/08 at 18:01
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Which list are you referring to and I'll get that looked in to.
Fri 25/04/08 at 15:45
"possibly impossible"
Cheeky question, but is the GAD list going to be updated soon? (the one with the number of GADs on it) as it looks a bit out of date.
Thu 24/04/08 at 18:38
Regular
The Reaper wrote:
> Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> Omg, you're Nickgreen! Aren't you? Aren't you?!
>
> :O Oh yeah!

Yes I am =] Why? Is it a bad thing? ;)
Thu 24/04/08 at 02:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> Omg, you're Nickgreen! Aren't you? Aren't you?!

:O Oh yeah!

Heh, good luck pre-ordering it now :P They've surely overbooked by now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.