GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Web site promotion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/08 at 10:10
Regular
Why cant you add a Freeola Instant site to the free web site promoton part of Freeola control panel.

Digi
Fri 11/04/08 at 17:53
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Ah it was the 'free web site promoton part of Freeola control panel' that confused me. Will see if the change can be made to avoid confusion.
Fri 11/04/08 at 16:25
Regular
Have just 'promoted' my instant site!
Thanks guys..

Mrs Digi
Fri 11/04/08 at 16:23
Regular
No probs Hmmm yes i was looking under the my website section as well, so eccles thats the challenge - can the instant sites be listed in the my websites section as well?

Digi
Fri 11/04/08 at 13:04
"Are you sure?"
Sorry to hijack your thread Digi...
I was looking at my 'Websites' list - it isn't an option for my Instant site on that page - when it is available for all the normal sites listed there.
But as you say Eccles, you can set things up by following the link you pointed to.

My Freeola Instant Site
Fri 11/04/08 at 12:39
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,

Not quite sure what you mean here. If you login to your MyFreeola control panel and go to 'Free Website Promotion' your instant site is listed and you can setup promotion there. It work on you wife's account, I just tried!

If I've miss understood then let me know the Instant Site you are having problems with and the URL of the page in your MyFreeola account that you are talking about and I will look into it.
Fri 11/04/08 at 12:16
"Are you sure?"
Good spot Digi!

I was under the impression it ("Set up Free promotion") was there as an option when you list your websites, but the only option you get is to edit it.

My Freeola Instant Site
Fri 11/04/08 at 10:10
Regular
Why cant you add a Freeola Instant site to the free web site promoton part of Freeola control panel.

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.