GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Tue 08/04/08 at 13:33
Regular
So, anyone getting this? Mines pre-ordered. I'm not sure it's going to work as well as previous installments, with bikes and everything. The offline multiplayer isn't as good either, according to some reviews. The online component is supposed to work very well.

Ah well, will have to wait and see.
Tue 27/05/08 at 22:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just got a breath of life of this game today, online with my mate, on the Coconut Mall track.

Some idiot comes along on as we're all about to go up the escalators, and rams me and him onto the slow side, which puts us both nicely to 11th and 12th.

Anyways, It comes down to the last lap, and I've only pulled it back to 9th, and the beauty of a game gives me invinsiblity for the car park section. I thrash my way through laughing manically to myself.

I'm now second, last corner, a blue shell comes shooting past and hits the girl with a rating of 8600-odd. Oh the luck, I shoot past her and straight into first =D

Joy, ladies and gentlemen. Joy.
Mon 26/05/08 at 18:25
Regular
I played against a staffie online XD

I got battered beyond belief.
Tue 20/05/08 at 11:17
Regular
I have it and it's gooooood.
Fri 16/05/08 at 18:24
Regular
Fri 16/05/08 at 17:59
Regular
Where the hell is the game in stock?
Fri 16/05/08 at 17:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i played the original snes version with some mates the other day and it`s amazing how used to being visually spoilt my eyes are! i found it SO hard to follow what what going on in that gloriously choppy mode 7 display!

now for the ultimate test - Pilotwings! :D
Fri 16/05/08 at 16:05
Regular
"skata"
il need to buy it sounds good
Fri 02/05/08 at 18:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
Intereting map change, but alas I like just past the average once again. :(
Fri 02/05/08 at 13:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
Excellent, I'll have a go at that tonight then.
Fri 02/05/08 at 09:16
Regular
If you're on Wii Connect24 there's a message waiting for you this morning with the first Mario Kart challenge. Haven't been able to have a go at it yet though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.