GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prison Break"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/08/06 at 20:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Its back on in America for all of you torrent fans.
Thu 19/02/09 at 00:13
Regular
Hey, thanx, I knew she was alive!! Who are you? ,you're pic is kinda hot... LOL. Anyway.. I have to say the show is getting really complicated...ya know! I'm mean too much details... but still i like to watch Michael and Lincoln so what the heck eh? hey if you want to talk more you can write me at [email protected] take it easy!!!!
Sat 18/10/08 at 01:44
"MyLuckyCharmX"
try tv-shack... it works for season 4 so give it a go :)
Sat 18/10/08 at 01:42
"MyLuckyCharmX"
*spoiler alert* ur right sara isnt dead... try watchin season 4, it shows you sara's alive. i screamed when i saw her again just as my bro's were watchin the episode when linc tells mike that she is dead so all my bro's came runnin thru and seen what was happening and i was like "oops".... oh well...
Sat 18/10/08 at 01:39
"MyLuckyCharmX"
heya.... if you type in "tv-shack" into google u can watch prison break for free, trust me, i watch season 4 on it. sometimes if you get sent to megavid to watch the episode the sound is a few seconds behind the actual scene which really bugs me but u know, it's better than nothig. on the whole it's quite good.
Mon 25/02/08 at 02:45
Regular
Hey man, I joined here cause I don't know enough people who watch this show! I'm so into it...I might be a geek!
Anyway, Sara ain't dead. LJ said on the last show, talking about her death, "I didn't see it but i was in the room." This totally leads us to believe that she isn't dead. I didn't think she was really dead a long time ago. So if she's alive it will be even more interesting to see who's head was in the box.

Poor poor Sucre! Thrown into the jail. I love him for being so faithful to Michael. Now, Michael is going to have to break him out when he finds out he's in there.

Can't wait to see that brunette b***h get decapitated!

I would love to see Wentworth in something else, cause it would be nice to seem him smile more often!! This role doesn't really allow for that too much.
Wed 20/02/08 at 03:57
Regular
where can i watch series 3 online for free without any messin about. missed episodes 3 and 4 god damnit
Sat 12/01/08 at 15:50
Regular
"lets go back"
You see her head in a box. She's definitely dead.
Sat 12/01/08 at 11:42
Regular
hey,just bought season 1 prison break and totally hooked! heard sara has been killed of tho by getting her head chopped off... is she definatly off the show for good, like was it actually shown her head being chopped off or is there gonna be some twist??? really love the sara and michael story line so was just wonderin....cheers x
Sat 01/12/07 at 09:57
Regular
prison brk, best show on tv
Fri 16/11/07 at 00:10
Regular
Do u know when season 3 of prison break comes to DVD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.