GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Nintendo announces plans for Wii 2 with blu-ray"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/08 at 11:08
Regular
Digitalspy

This is such great news I posted it in General for you all. A very wise move after blu-ray won the format war, this should triple Nintendos share of the gaming market.
Tue 01/04/08 at 17:28
Regular
Who made up that silly rule about no April Fooling past noon :(
Tue 01/04/08 at 17:26
Regular
"lets go back"
That sounded like an April Fools. The only key feature it mentioned was the Blu-Ray player but it said it was coming out in 2010 and by then Blu-Ray wont be new and exciting. Everything else mentioned was "updated" "revised" or "more powerful" but it didnt say in what way.

Also the article has been removed so its likely it was a hoax.
Tue 01/04/08 at 11:28
Regular
This is Nintendo trying to steal a big piece of the pie away from Sony. The Wii already comes with a remote control, perfect for watching blu-rays. I remember using the the PS2 control to watch DVDs and my god it was annoying :/
Tue 01/04/08 at 11:12
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have a feeling this is another April fool :p
I'm too suspicious now!
Tue 01/04/08 at 11:08
Regular
Digitalspy

This is such great news I posted it in General for you all. A very wise move after blu-ray won the format war, this should triple Nintendos share of the gaming market.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.