GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FINAL FANTASY X -HELP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/06/02 at 21:24
Regular
'D'oh japan are outta the world cup!!! :('

On this discusion, discuss what your stuck on in FF10, and people can share help, so no one goes home whyining!:)

..what my stuck on...hm
Mon 24/06/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
For a topic that was labeled final fantasy 10-HELP, i was surely disappointed. I want to help so let me.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:36
Joinercus wrote:
> IF YOU'RE STUCK, don't look at me. I have no problems because I don't
> have the game yet and I have got the cheats for IT! I'm getting it
> tomorrow, so, adois!

I cause no trouble. Look on various cheat websites (including this one) to find some help, or the official strategy guide. So, look at these and you won't need to ask for help.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:34
IF YOU'RE STUCK, don't look at me. I have no problems because I don't have the game yet and I have got the cheats for IT! I'm getting it tomorrow, so, adois!
Wed 19/06/02 at 09:36
Regular
Vottanator wrote:
> This World Cup sucks! There isn't going to be one major clash of the
> titans. People will say England and Brazil is but it isn't! The
> closest we'll get is Brazil v Spain in the final, and I doubt that
> that will even be the final.

Yeah, this world cup is very unpredictable.
Tue 18/06/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I know, Turkey suck! They're savages when they're losing.

I missed the match as I was in a Physics exam but my hopes were with them.

It was 1-0 will I entered the exam hall and I was sickened when I exited and found out the final score.

Inemoto is out! He is the man!

And Del Piero is out! He is the daddy!

And Buffon is out! He is also the daddy!

And Batistuta is out! He is the absolute daddy!

This World Cup sucks! There isn't going to be one major clash of the titans. People will say England and Brazil is but it isn't! The closest we'll get is Brazil v Spain in the final, and I doubt that that will even be the final.
Tue 18/06/02 at 21:24
Regular
"howdy pardner;)"
'D'oh japan are outta the world cup!!! :('

On this discusion, discuss what your stuck on in FF10, and people can share help, so no one goes home whyining!:)

..what my stuck on...hm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.