GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Customer Sites 'Showcase' - sites missing."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/08 at 12:32
Regular
Hello.
I've just noticed that lots of sites in the Customer Sites Showcase listings are missing.

For example - I had a site listed in the Charities & Locals Orgs directory. My site is listed in Google's cache on the 16th March along with 148 other sites. But looking in the current listing there are now only 20 sites?

My Myfreeola account also shows my sites are missing their showcase listings.

Has something happened?
Thu 27/03/08 at 09:57
Regular
All back to normal now, many thanks.
Thu 27/03/08 at 09:29
Regular
Appologise for that, there was a bug in the DNS checking script which caused the sites to be removed. I've fixed the issue and rescanned all sites and they seem to be back if you can just check yours to be sure.
Wed 26/03/08 at 18:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Jackalsb wrote:
> I have just checked mine as well and they are all missing there
> promotion and asking me to set it up.

Same here and asking me to set up the promotion
Wed 26/03/08 at 18:48
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
We'll have a look at this and try and find the problem.
Wed 26/03/08 at 18:27
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
I have just checked mine as well and they are all missing there promotion and asking me to set it up.
Wed 26/03/08 at 12:32
Regular
Hello.
I've just noticed that lots of sites in the Customer Sites Showcase listings are missing.

For example - I had a site listed in the Charities & Locals Orgs directory. My site is listed in Google's cache on the 16th March along with 148 other sites. But looking in the current listing there are now only 20 sites?

My Myfreeola account also shows my sites are missing their showcase listings.

Has something happened?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.