GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EARTHQUAKE!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/08 at 01:01
Regular
BBC News

Anyone else feel this latest one or is it just me? :/ Even my girlfriend who was standing right next to me couldnt feel it and just gives me strange looks for shouting "oh my god! what the hell!" :P
Thu 28/02/08 at 19:54
Regular
i was going to go to bed bout 12.30 and thought id glance through the newspaper quickly and was reading it on the floor, i felt the tremble through the floor first and then the house shook and things rattled and i actually shook myself for a few seconds after it died down my heart pounding (for the wrong reasons)lol
Thu 28/02/08 at 12:26
"Was the man of marz"
Shepps 123 wrote:
> i am in Chelmsford - Essex, and i was up at the time they said
> this earthquake happend doing ICT and i didn't feel a thing.
>
> Although, thinking about it, it may not have been powerful
> enough to be felt this far down.

My friends mum in north london reckons she felt it, and that was from a fifth floor flat, although the friend himself was also awake and didn't. Somebody's lying! I was fast asleep so don’t know whom.
Wed 27/02/08 at 20:54
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
i am in Chelmsford - Essex, and i was up at the time they said this earthquake happend doing ICT and i didn't feel a thing.

Although, thinking about it, it may not have been powerful enough to be felt this far down.
Wed 27/02/08 at 20:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just wondering if that student in that article had his sound system on full volume at the time of the earthquake? May not be down to an old fault line rupture, just noisy students!
Wed 27/02/08 at 20:02
Regular
BBC

The cost of this 10 second earthquake is going to cost 10s of millions.

The Government really needs to do something about this, I don't think they're doing enough to stop earthquakes from happening in the UK. First global warming and now earthquakes. We need to recycle more so we dont have to keep burying so much of our rubbish into the earth and causing more earthquakes. We're just damaging mother earth and right now she's ticked off with us.
Wed 27/02/08 at 19:09
Regular
Eccles wrote:
> I was awake and my Freeola broadband went off for one hour for
> the first time ever.

Using a natural disaster to further your business?
That was shameful =P
Wed 27/02/08 at 19:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Came through the house like a steam train - noise was awesome, followed by the rattling of the radiators for what seemed an age. Lasted about a minute, but a really long minute...shot the wife out of bed, poor soul! We live in the Charnwood area of Leicestershire near a ridge of old volcanoes!!
Wed 27/02/08 at 18:49
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I was awake and my Freeola broadband went off for one hour for the first time ever. Didn't feel a thing here in Essex. Wow so exciting, now all we need is a few flakes of snow, a full scale hurricane and that American spy satellite to land in my garden.
Wed 27/02/08 at 17:19
Regular
You must have really felt it then, my last one was lying on the sofa looking at the ceiling talking to an ex. The one before that was when I was in primary school during a break.

What were you doing sitting on the floor at 1am anyway? :D
Wed 27/02/08 at 16:55
Regular
well i was up when it happened i live near crewe cheshire
and it was a bit scarry, i was actually sittin on the floor
so felt it underneath me it only lasted a few seconds but could tell what it was

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.