GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New look Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/08 at 12:47
"possibly impossible"
I like it. Very neat and tidy and professional looking.

Good work folks.
Wed 27/02/08 at 15:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I likes it, 'tis neat.
Wed 27/02/08 at 12:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Mad nested tables make me cry.

Roll on CSS3...
Tue 26/02/08 at 18:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Regarding the presence of a horizontal scroll bar - any screen resolution set at less than 1200 pixels wide will display the freeola pages with a horizontal scroll bar - look at the hlml code and the encompassing table width is set at 1200.
Tue 26/02/08 at 16:09
Regular
How sound we layout the source Garin? (any examples you've seen on the web?) I've been trying to keep mine nice and tidy but I have a habit of sticking everything to the left and spacing everything apart.
Tue 26/02/08 at 16:06
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
In honesty, the source looks like something Frontpage would produce circa-1995. But hey it works so *shrug.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:59
Regular
I think it looks nice and tidy :) I've seen some really bad ones in my time.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:58
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> I'm just looking at the HTML which you've kept nice and tidy.

Shame on you, patronising the poor staffies because of their limited html skills.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:44
Regular
lol, I think they added them in after I mentioned it in my post. ^^ Those cheeky staffies trying to make me look silly. :D
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:39
"Are you sure?"
Machie wrote:
> No meta tags or description?...

Where are you looking? I can see them.
Try going to the Freeola home page or main Broadband page etc. they are all in place.

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 26/02/08 at 14:48
Regular
They must be very pleased with all the feedback :)

I'm just looking at the HTML which you've kept nice and tidy. I see you're using Google Analytics, can you do a screen cap of the UK map for me? :) It must be covered in big spots. For some reason I show up as being in Redditch and Beestone which are about an hour plus away. I thought it would show me as Cheltenham or Gloucester.

No meta tags or description? Is there any benefit to use them anymore or do most of the search engines just ignore them now thanks to all the abuse. I know a travel photographer, his website has 120 keywords on each page. A bit too much?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.