GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:11
Regular
I'm away visiting friends in Sussex and Essex at the moment. I'm going punting tomorrow in Cambridge apparently.
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:09
Regular
Could murder a burger.
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
Indeed, and which point i kicked the thing and threw in a box of matches.

20 minutes later, others had got it going nicely, burgers galore.
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:49
Regular
Bad idea that ... just catches fire really quickly and then scatters smouldering ash everywhere ... but then, you know that ... ;)
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh, pretty much... I resorted to burning a newspaper to get the blasted thing going.
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:44
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Had a BBQ, ruined it :)

It was ruined when you turned up mate ... ;)
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
Had a BBQ, ruined it :)

The good ol' summer days
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:41
Regular
Sod all this weekend to be honest ... spent last night sat in my mates back garden supping quality lager and smoking cuban cigars - real cuban cigars, from cuba. Now that's living ;)

Tonight it's a quiet night in with the girlfriend I think, few beers and maybe Die Hard 4.0 ... may venture out, but not really fussed if I don't ... Helping a mate build a fence tomorrow ... so I'd better take it easy on the drink ... pffft
Sat 04/08/07 at 19:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tonight is a BBQ followed by Pirates of the Caribbean 2 followed by more beer :)
Sat 04/08/07 at 09:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Well aside from going to the park and by the river most days. Ill be out there again today. Topping up my tan for when i go out partying tonight. Well i say tonight i will be out from 4am (No not hitting the pubs straight away) going to a mates first, then to someone elses for drinks before heading out.

Its going to be one long drinking session.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.