GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guitar Hero III Achievements"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock'.
Sat 05/01/08 at 12:00
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
They're not fair in any way, shape or form.

'Hendrix Reborn' - complete Career on Lefty and Righty.
'The Inhuman Achievement' - Through the Fire and Flames on Expert
'The Long Road Ahead' - Do everything ever.

Compare to GHII:

'Play The Game' - Play GHII for a bit
'Enjoy Yourself' - Use star power
'Something else easy and made up' - who knows? Hardly DRAGONFORCE THOUGH!

I hate Achievements

*back to GHIII*
Fri 18/01/08 at 20:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
GH3 makes you work for your achieveents. No wait, makes you wish you were a god to get the achievements.

I couldn't even do Through The Fire and Flames on Medium (only tried it once... still waiting for feeling to come back into my left arm), so whoever can beat it on expert must be the best player in the universe.

In all honesty, GH2 was much better - preferred the songs on it as well.

EDIT: To that video... Maybe he was possessed. Or has no wrists. If he does, well, RSI and Arthritis in the future for him! Scary!
Mon 07/01/08 at 19:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
Unless you're Ben you have nothing to brag about ;)
Sat 05/01/08 at 18:26
"possibly impossible"
Seem to remember that there's an issue with it, but I'll take a look.

Should be getting Singstar courtesy of my Sonycard points as well, which will be fun for my eldest as she's always singing. Put that together with a Playstation Eye (when they finally come out without the card game bundle) and it should be even more entertaining...
Sat 05/01/08 at 18:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Guitar Hero 2 is worth a purchase if you can find it cheaply, more so if it's magical PS3-PS2 compatible. Admittedly 90% of the songs are imitations but they still rock considerably hard, and the fact it has Freezepop's seminal 'Less Talk More Rokk' made it unmissable (in my book).
Sat 05/01/08 at 18:16
"possibly impossible"
The beauty of owning the game on the PS3 is no achievements!

I must say that I love the game anyway, and I'd much prefer to hear the original artists singing the songs anyway.

Mind you, for me this is the first GH game I've bought and I've only played the second in PC World (of all places).

Didn't have too much chance to play before going away for Christmas though...
Sat 05/01/08 at 16:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I prefer Guitar Hero 2 to the 3rd one, although I can barely do any songs on the Hard level on any of the games. I guess I don't worry about the achievements because I know I won't get them. :)
Sat 05/01/08 at 14:18
Regular
Their delivery of songs for the games were always the worst part for me, the bands they chose were okish but when you have some drunken scot trying to mimic Kurt Cobain you just want to top yourself. Sweet Child of Mine was epic though since everyone knows Axle was never the real star anyway.

Don't they have a Gallows tune in this one? Please tell me it is not "In the bladder of a Moby Dick" or whatever that cheap song is called.
Sat 05/01/08 at 12:00
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
They're not fair in any way, shape or form.

'Hendrix Reborn' - complete Career on Lefty and Righty.
'The Inhuman Achievement' - Through the Fire and Flames on Expert
'The Long Road Ahead' - Do everything ever.

Compare to GHII:

'Play The Game' - Play GHII for a bit
'Enjoy Yourself' - Use star power
'Something else easy and made up' - who knows? Hardly DRAGONFORCE THOUGH!

I hate Achievements

*back to GHIII*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.