GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to un-combine pages on Instant Pro Web Builder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/19 at 02:31
Regular
"Golf Nut"
Hello,

Thank you in advance for any advice on how to un-combine two pages on my website build.

Kind regards

John
Mon 07/01/19 at 17:15
"Are you sure?"
That's more than spooky!!!

I've seen this post but only just had time to investigate.
@Eccles must have seen me combining/uncombining pages to test things.
No reply 15 mins ago - just sorted myself out and came back to reply and Eccles has beaten me to it!

There's a Freeola help page here on combining perhaps a section at could be added about uncombining.

Note the chain and broken chain icon is quite subtle.
If you hover over to see the took tip - you'll see 'Uncombine Page'

Hmmm...
Mon 07/01/19 at 17:00
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,

If you login to the website builder and go to the Page Manager you should see your combined page(s) listed with the text [Expand]. Click on this to expand the listing and show the individual pages that make up the combined page. Click the broken link image next to each page you wish to uncombine. A dialog confirmation will popup and after clicking the 'Uncombine' button the page will be seperated.
Sat 05/01/19 at 02:31
Regular
"Golf Nut"
Hello,

Thank you in advance for any advice on how to un-combine two pages on my website build.

Kind regards

John

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.