GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Daily Gaming Chat* - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/18 at 17:56
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard:
...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

This is an update to my previous gaming thread

I'm only here for the Broadband, Email, Domains, Web Hosting and Internet stuff ;¬)

Hmmm...

Edited to remove the 'small' tag which seems to be broken/changed after the last forum changes ;¬)

Post edited by Hmmm... on 12/04/2018 at 18:32.
Thu 09/08/18 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"

Dringo wrote:
Did you give God of War a shot PB? I’m properly hooked on Sea of Thieves

It's still sat there for me to play. No Man's Sky taking too much of my time at the moment, among other things.
Sun 22/07/18 at 23:35
Regular
Did you give God of War a shot PB? I’m properly hooked on Sea of Thieves
Thu 19/04/18 at 10:46
"possibly impossible"
Well Far Cry 5 is fun, though it's not all that different from 4 bar some good support add-ons and animals.

Hoping to try out God of War as soon as I can work out how to grab a copy. Might be time to use the credit sitting on my GAME account and do some trade-ins.
Wed 14/03/18 at 22:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
New DLC released 12th March for Wolfenstein II:The New Colossus...absolutely loving it :¬)
Wed 14/03/18 at 20:53
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
That 10 hour trial is going to fly past.

I pre-ordered it with the EA discount so I'm good if I can get it to last until release.
Tue 13/03/18 at 21:18
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
Well thanks to EA Access, Burnout Paradise is back on the cards and looking better than ever. I see that Dav hasn't wasted any time claiming all the times on the roads, so it's just like the old days :)

That 10 hour trial is going to fly past.
Mon 12/03/18 at 09:20
"possibly impossible"
Well thanks to EA Access, Burnout Paradise is back on the cards and looking better than ever. I see that Dav hasn't wasted any time claiming all the times on the roads, so it's just like the old days :)

Sun 18/02/18 at 19:12
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus DLC has been brilliant compared to the main story! Yep similar locations, but the characters are excellent. Really enjoyed the DLC, can't wait for the next one ...
Thu 15/02/18 at 08:51
"possibly impossible"
I've been playing Kingdom Come Deliverance and it's certainly an interesting alternative to the fantasy RPG genre. It's set in Bohemia during Medieval times and is historically accurate (so no dragons or magic) and even contains many people of the time.

The story is interesting and the way the world carries on around you, to the extent that tasks won't wait for you to complete them where other people are involved, is refreshing. Turning up to a town in the middle of the night and finding everyone asleep is actually refreshing but also means you can't do some tasks at certain times. Combat is still a pain for me but seems to be based on logic, it's just a bit fiddly.
Mon 12/02/18 at 21:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
ok ... bit of a rollercoaster ride, but completed the main story in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus :¬) Very happy with ending ... especially the hatchet ... nice touch ;¬)

Got some dlc to play through yet, but just started the Enigma Code malarky ... now beginning to believe that this 'demand' is a bit of a joke!

Post edited by DL on 18/02/2018 at 19:09.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.