GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Changes about to happen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/18 at 14:39
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The initial changes described here are now live.

The General Discussion, Freeola Services & Support and Web Design forums will shortly be merged together into one forum called Freeola Customer Forum, which will remain open for continued use.

All the other forums will be archived as read only but easily accessible from a drop down menu.

Therefore there will be just a single forum for new threads and posts from now on, namely the Freeola Customer Forum, placed live on the Chat home page with a direct link from the main Freeola site.

When these changes appear, the navigation previously at the top of the pages will be placed into the side menu instead, and the standard Freeola commercial navigation will be at the top of each page.

Other changes will also be made over time to preserve the original Game Cheats, Walkthroughs and Reviews in a Retro Gaming skin.

Post edited by Tony on 26/01/2018 at 10:00.
Fri 26/01/18 at 19:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
It looks like the "who's online" page has gone - or am I missing the new link?

This was useful to see if people had been back after a post/reply etc. :¬(

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

See what you mean Hmmm ... bounce back ... no link
Fri 26/01/18 at 18:00
"Are you sure?"
It looks like the "who's online" page has gone - or am I missing the new link?

This was useful to see if people had been back after a post/reply etc. :¬(

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 26/01/18 at 09:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Thought this might happen, given the lack of traffic these days.

I agree pb, but I quite like this 'larger' layout for the Forum :¬)
Thu 25/01/18 at 13:12
"possibly impossible"
Thought this might happen, given the lack of traffic these days.
Wed 24/01/18 at 14:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
When the changes are applied they are likely to cause some glitches. Please report glitches if you see them. Time has been reserved in March 2018 to attend to minor issues and to begin refreshing the design.
Wed 24/01/18 at 14:39
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The initial changes described here are now live.

The General Discussion, Freeola Services & Support and Web Design forums will shortly be merged together into one forum called Freeola Customer Forum, which will remain open for continued use.

All the other forums will be archived as read only but easily accessible from a drop down menu.

Therefore there will be just a single forum for new threads and posts from now on, namely the Freeola Customer Forum, placed live on the Chat home page with a direct link from the main Freeola site.

When these changes appear, the navigation previously at the top of the pages will be placed into the side menu instead, and the standard Freeola commercial navigation will be at the top of each page.

Other changes will also be made over time to preserve the original Game Cheats, Walkthroughs and Reviews in a Retro Gaming skin.

Post edited by Tony on 26/01/2018 at 10:00.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.