GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"webpage - first time user"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/16 at 16:12
Regular
"bisexual female"
Hi guys,

This is my first time here in Freeola. Been here for 2 weeks I guess. Need help regarding webpages. How can I add html tags on my site? I'm only using our company's computer. I am not allowed to download anything. Please assist me... Thanks!
Thu 14/07/16 at 20:19
"Are you sure?"
If you are Freeola broadband customer you get InstantPro website builder for free. Otherwise you would need to pay.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 14/07/16 at 19:08
Regular
"bisexual female"
Actually, I'm looking for free website builder. I've created one at other sites but unfortunately, I cannot open it due to restrictions of the company. I've tried freeola and thought of having my website here. Is it possible to create free site here? Thanks for the response.... Have a great day!
Thu 14/07/16 at 17:21
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to the forums!

Are you using Freeola's InstantPro site builder or building from scratch?

If you are using InstantPro then it's worth looking through InstantPro tutorials to get you started.

EDIT: @Freeola
I'm getting closer to dumping IE8 support on my own sites but see there are still many people using it. I still like to make things work for them if possible. FYI The tutorials link I gave above currently fails for IE8 visitors.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 14/07/16 at 16:12
Regular
"bisexual female"
Hi guys,

This is my first time here in Freeola. Been here for 2 weeks I guess. Need help regarding webpages. How can I add html tags on my site? I'm only using our company's computer. I am not allowed to download anything. Please assist me... Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.