GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call Of Duty pros and cons name 3 of both "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/10/15 at 13:49
Regular
pros
1. the best fps ever between battlefield, destiny and halo
2.campain always has a good flow and story line
3. multiplayer is good servers can hold a lot of people
cons
1.ghosts was horrible
2.treyarch makes horrible story line
3. the lag on PlayStation consoles

what are yours
Wed 28/10/15 at 13:25
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm one of those strange people that actually liked Ghosts. I didn't like Advanced War whatever it was called last time round. Single player modes I'm talking about here.

I used to love the multiplayer but I overdosed on World at War (yes, it's been a while) and since then the multiplayer side of the games has never held my attention for long. They are good at what they do but it does feel pretty much like the same time after time with a few tweaks here and there.

It is one of those game series, like FIFA, that utterly baffles me how people can keep playing for so long without getting bored.
Wed 28/10/15 at 12:34
"possibly impossible"
I've never really got into COD multiplayer, however much I try each time a new one comes out.
Wed 28/10/15 at 08:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
Titanfall is the most fun multiplayer FPS IMO, as most people probably know it was developed by the team who made the first MW (COD 4). It doesn't have any kind of single player campaign though which might be an issue for some.

Most of the COD's have been much of a muchness over the past few years but generally fun IMO, Ghosts was awful though (multiplayer maps were too large which just led to extreme camping and the dog thing was just ridiculous). AW & the MW & the Black Ops titles were fun as is the new one due out next week, yes it's still basically the same old with a few new bits and bobs tagged on (wall running and special character powers) but it does play very well. If you're a fan of the series you won't be disappointed, if not I doubt it will make you one.
Tue 27/10/15 at 16:29
Regular
My experience is very limited to Black Ops:

Pros
Entertaining online play
Nuketown
Various levels of player (on console version anyway)

Cons
Single player
Knives are more powerful than guns
Entry skill level for online play via PC is set rather high now (due to the regular playing online CODders.
Tue 27/10/15 at 13:49
Regular
pros
1. the best fps ever between battlefield, destiny and halo
2.campain always has a good flow and story line
3. multiplayer is good servers can hold a lot of people
cons
1.ghosts was horrible
2.treyarch makes horrible story line
3. the lag on PlayStation consoles

what are yours

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.