GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/07 at 23:12
"keep a rockin'"
Has anybody been watching it ? its amazing ! The first series has left me eager to see the second as i have seen some adverts for it.
There are bound to be new characters but not sure about some of them from the first series like Peter Petrelli for example. Is he really dead or will he be back with his brother nathan ? rarely like any sereis on tv right now except from ugly betty and this. oooh its getting exciting... =D

Anybody willing to talk about it feel free =D
Fri 07/11/08 at 01:22
Regular
"TROGDOR!"
I liked the show back in season 1. ):
Tue 14/10/08 at 21:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Another rather good episide although i think they might have revealed just a little too much at the end.
Wed 08/10/08 at 22:24
Regular
If the future is changed, then there would be no reason for future Peter to return to the past and change things...which means his version of the future never existed and he didn't go back and shoot Nathan, which means Nathan went public and Peter's future happened which caused Peter to go back and shoot Nathan...

Because of this paradox, and in line with the multiple universe theories (though lets not turn this into a science debate :P) Peter's future has to have happened that way. Just like Hiro's future had to have involved going back in time and meeting Peter on the train in the 'I didn't recognise you without your scar moment' in the timeline which involved Peter going Nuclear in series 1.

The timelines exist for each choice and possibility. It's the shared timeline of 'present day' that Heroes focuses on, but delves into the various futures for each character that had to exist to tell the story (such as Ando killing Hiro...which could never happen...could it?).

Well it made sense to me anyway :D
Wed 08/10/08 at 13:24
Regular
I thought episode 4 was really really good. I'll admit to being ever so slightly baffled in places, but I still enjoyed it a lot and loved the future Sylar scenes.

So far it's much better than season 3.
Wed 08/10/08 at 12:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Spoiler!

ButchML wrote:
> A couple of episodes ago when future Peter shot Nathan his mum
> said he had changed the future from what he knew it was. However,
> when future and present Peter where in the future in this episode
> it was the same future that future Peter came from. Does that
> mean that the Heroes timeline doesn't follow the same mechanics
> as the Back to the Future storyline? (i.e. cause and immediate
> effect in the future) or did I just completely mis-read the
> situation?

Maybe it just hadnt changed significantly at that point or possibly just because the timeline changes doesnt mean the alternate future stops existing.

> Oh, and how come future Claire is hotter than present Claire but
> 'fast' girl gets worse looking in the future?

Old age does terrible things to attractive women. Claire though is immortal and doesnt degrade.
Wed 08/10/08 at 10:52
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It was ok, as I was explaining to McLong parts of it annoyed me.

**SPOILER FOR THOSE THAT CARE**

A couple of episodes ago when future Peter shot Nathan his mum said he had changed the future from what he knew it was. However, when future and present Peter where in the future in this episode it was the same future that future Peter came from. Does that mean that the Heroes timeline doesn't follow the same mechanics as the Back to the Future storyline? (i.e. cause and immediate effect in the future) or did I just completely mis-read the situation?

Oh, and how come future Claire is hotter than present Claire but 'fast' girl gets worse looking in the future?
Wed 08/10/08 at 00:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Episode 4 was rather good. It's gained back some of the interest i lost over the last few episodes.
Tue 07/10/08 at 16:04
Regular
Just checked out episode 4, it was awesome, can't wait to see how this season turns out. Definitely a big improvement over season 2!
Thu 02/10/08 at 23:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've not been that impressed and i thought the Level 5 guys were pathetic considering how bad they were supposed to be.
Thu 02/10/08 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Watched the first three episodes last night (At the request of McLong) and I have to say I'm enjoying it so far. Second episode was my favourite although I did groan a fair bit at the 'twist' ending.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.