GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can't upload text"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/14 at 21:28
Regular
Ok so I have just started using the Freeola Instant Pro Website thing for a 'free' one page site. I have managed to get the banner, the logo, the footer text, the background, just about Everything changed to my liking BUT no matter WHAT plain text (not HTML) I enter into the main 'body' text of the page it will 'preview' satisfactorily but after saving and finishing it never gets *actually* published, even though all my other changes to the banner, logo, footer etc get onto the live website right away. What can I possibly be doing wrong ?
Mon 06/01/14 at 08:52
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
I've fixed this for you now (I presume it was an issue with your .com site, as the .co.uk is working fine for me here) - it looked like the link between the page you'd created and the page that the builder was actually looking to display wasn't quite right.

All fixed for you now though, and shouldn't happen again. Feel free to post any further questions, issues you may have on here but for a quicker response it's usually best to use our Support Request Form.
Sun 05/01/14 at 22:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Have you looked at the Instant Pro Tutorial, found within the Help & Support link to the left of this post?
Sun 05/01/14 at 21:28
Regular
Ok so I have just started using the Freeola Instant Pro Website thing for a 'free' one page site. I have managed to get the banner, the logo, the footer text, the background, just about Everything changed to my liking BUT no matter WHAT plain text (not HTML) I enter into the main 'body' text of the page it will 'preview' satisfactorily but after saving and finishing it never gets *actually* published, even though all my other changes to the banner, logo, footer etc get onto the live website right away. What can I possibly be doing wrong ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.