GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It hurts....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/08/06 at 19:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I just injured myself by slipping on a metal fence that hasn't been put up yet, hurts like hell and a nasty looking bruise on my back.
But luckily, nothing important seems to be damaged, which is obviously good.

So, whats the worst injuries you've ever gotten?
Sun 13/08/06 at 09:43
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
That last one was a bit funny....but the rest sound very painful, especially the on with the spring across your eye.
Sat 12/08/06 at 21:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ok...

4 broken bones in my foot and my ankle (My fault, jumping off a climbing frame aged 9)

The other ankle (not my fault, PE lesson, trampoline, just following what i was told)

Left wrist (Also my fault, tripped up in a PE lesson when i was under doctors orders not to take part)

Right wrist (My fault, messing around with a friend, i enziguiried him, landed on metal doorstop and snapped my arm in half)

Slashed my hand wide open (Yep, my fault, walking on a wall aged 10, fell off, dont know how i cut it but i've never seen so much blood)

Nearly lost my right eye (My fault, taking apart furniture, wasn't standing far enough back and the spring slashed back across my face, cutting my nose and eyelid)

Effectively paralysed for 4 days (My fault, was in bed with my ex and she was asleep on my arm, so instead of waking her i just slept awkwardly. Woke up the next morning with a severe trapped nerve in my neck meaning i could barely move. Worst pain ever)

* Reads back *

Thats a lot of stupidity. I'm probably forgetting plenty as well.
Fri 11/08/06 at 00:34
Regular
"cachoo"
Ouch. There's a lotta pain in this thread.

Fortunately, I've only ever bruised my ribs after falling down the stairs.
Fri 11/08/06 at 00:04
Regular
"Mooching around"
I think I would pay to see that.
Thu 10/08/06 at 23:58
Regular
Some nasty firemen bullied me into a tumble drier and spin cycled me.
Thu 10/08/06 at 19:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
My brother once ran straight through a glass door.......ouch.
Thu 10/08/06 at 12:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
Smashed my head into a tv, lots of stitches, blew a knee playing football. Broken and fractured loads of fingers/toes whilst playing football or just plain drunkenness. Not broken anything major tho, so i'm fortunate.
Wed 09/08/06 at 14:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gone Away wrote:
> 3 broken fingers playing Basketball.

8 for me :-D Also due to that i can't touchtype properly as my little finger has almost no mobility in it so can't reach the keys
Wed 09/08/06 at 14:37
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Oh yeah, a bit like yours gone away, I was playing hurling and I got the ball off this fat goalie. He paniced and swung like a maniac, as hard as he could. Straight in the shin, oww.

And I got my foot run over when me and my dumb brother where fighting over the front seat in the car, he pushed me away and when I was getting up I had my foot just beside the wheel. Reverse, and AAAARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!*Cry*
It hurt like hell.
Wed 09/08/06 at 14:02
Regular
"..."
Take your pick, I've done a lot of damage to myself over the years.

Blown out my knee ad snapped all the ligamets when a fat striker landed on my leg playing football.

Sliced my thumb open with an craft knife whilst breaking down boxes in my my old job. I too could see bone.

Concussion when a hammer fell off a shelf and landed on my head.

3 broken fingers playing Basketball.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.