GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Shadows of Artaila - Broadcast II"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/13 at 14:09
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
Begin General Distress Signal, on Cycle 415 at 01:22

This is a general distress signal broadcast by planetary drone Gamma 2 to any person or vessel within range. Analysis of available data on phenomenon has so far proven inconclusive, atmospheric readings show no unusual reports. Level 3 Planetwide warning now in effect, Total incursion rate 39% . [/I]estimated time to completion of incursion DATA UNAVAILABLE, Error.. Beginning full system diagnostic.

Retrying transmission upon completion.[/I]

Transmission terminated.

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on [/I]Cycle 415[/I] at 01:24 – Visual Index 41.5;

Outside a sophisticated office complex on the Eastern Hemisphere, two colleagues are enjoying an evening meal in the tranquil communal gardens. The Communal Garden is rich with plant life and flowering trees which flowers irradiate a gentle pink glow from the tips of the petals. There are various water features dotted around the garden, one in particular, evidently the centerpiece sits a tall iridescent white structure with a clear glass planet ornament hovering in a bowl like structure at the top, two other glass balls, golden in color rotate around it, matching the orbit of the planet's twin suns as water cascades down the sides of the glass planet and flow all around the side of the structure into a crystal clear pool below.

The peaceful tranquility is suddenly interrupted as the power goes out in the area, plunging the surrounding area into darkness. Loud explosions are heard as transport shuttles plunge to the ground and into buildings. sending shards of glass and hull plating everywhere. The two colleagues who were enjoying their meal flee in terror as a shuttle plunges into the communal garden, incinerating everything in it's path as it explodes, destroying the centerpiece sending it crashing to the ground in several pieces.

The same explosion, also incinerates the two colleagues as they desperately try to flee, the hot plasma fire burning right through to their bones as they run, incinerating them ashes in mere seconds. The once tranquil garden, now left a smouldering ruin of...ERROR...

Processing..

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on Cycle 415 at 01:28 – Visual Index 31.2;

"Have you ever thought to yourself that two breasts just aren't enough? Wouldn't a 3rd breast make life so much easier? Sounds great doesn't it? We thought so too. Vote yes to Mandate 12 and we may be able to make this a reality with Genetic Re-sequencing Chips developed by...ERROR

DATA CORRUPTED

Processing..

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on Cycle 415 at 01:32 – Visual Index 42.7;

In the Executive Office of Chancellor Sirena Dek'nor a public address is being prepared to help calm the nerves of frightened Artailan's. An aide speaks quietly to the Chancellor who is sitting at her desk "Madam Chancellor, Gamma2 is malfunctioning. It was just broadcasting some Mandate 12 propaganda" The Chancellor sighs rubbing her hand down her face "We'll be the laughing stock of the galaxy thanks to those nutjobs..take it offline and route it through Epsilon 4 instead." She mumbles to herself as the aide goes off and she prepares for her broadcast "Tell me something that is working.."

A voice is heard "Madam Chancellor, we're ready". The Chancellor than faces the screen and begins to speak, her voice warm and reassuring "People of Artaila, this is Chancellor Dek'nor. We are aware of the unusual phenomenon's you have all been experiencing as of late, we can only assume that the recent electrical malfunctions are linked to the shadows that are causing our people to vanish. Rest assured, we are working tirelessly to put an end to this crisis and thus effective immediately a Level 3 planetwide warning is now in effect. You are required to report any occurrences of this phenomenon that you w.."

[/I]Signal interrupted, cause unknown.[/I]

End of Data Stream, Next Data stream scheduled on [/I]Cycle 416 at 14:32[/I]

[/I]Transmission terminated..[/I]
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 21/09/13 at 14:09
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
Begin General Distress Signal, on Cycle 415 at 01:22

This is a general distress signal broadcast by planetary drone Gamma 2 to any person or vessel within range. Analysis of available data on phenomenon has so far proven inconclusive, atmospheric readings show no unusual reports. Level 3 Planetwide warning now in effect, Total incursion rate 39% . [/I]estimated time to completion of incursion DATA UNAVAILABLE, Error.. Beginning full system diagnostic.

Retrying transmission upon completion.[/I]

Transmission terminated.

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on [/I]Cycle 415[/I] at 01:24 – Visual Index 41.5;

Outside a sophisticated office complex on the Eastern Hemisphere, two colleagues are enjoying an evening meal in the tranquil communal gardens. The Communal Garden is rich with plant life and flowering trees which flowers irradiate a gentle pink glow from the tips of the petals. There are various water features dotted around the garden, one in particular, evidently the centerpiece sits a tall iridescent white structure with a clear glass planet ornament hovering in a bowl like structure at the top, two other glass balls, golden in color rotate around it, matching the orbit of the planet's twin suns as water cascades down the sides of the glass planet and flow all around the side of the structure into a crystal clear pool below.

The peaceful tranquility is suddenly interrupted as the power goes out in the area, plunging the surrounding area into darkness. Loud explosions are heard as transport shuttles plunge to the ground and into buildings. sending shards of glass and hull plating everywhere. The two colleagues who were enjoying their meal flee in terror as a shuttle plunges into the communal garden, incinerating everything in it's path as it explodes, destroying the centerpiece sending it crashing to the ground in several pieces.

The same explosion, also incinerates the two colleagues as they desperately try to flee, the hot plasma fire burning right through to their bones as they run, incinerating them ashes in mere seconds. The once tranquil garden, now left a smouldering ruin of...ERROR...

Processing..

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on Cycle 415 at 01:28 – Visual Index 31.2;

"Have you ever thought to yourself that two breasts just aren't enough? Wouldn't a 3rd breast make life so much easier? Sounds great doesn't it? We thought so too. Vote yes to Mandate 12 and we may be able to make this a reality with Genetic Re-sequencing Chips developed by...ERROR

DATA CORRUPTED

Processing..

Begin Emergency Data Stream Protocol Beta 6, on Cycle 415 at 01:32 – Visual Index 42.7;

In the Executive Office of Chancellor Sirena Dek'nor a public address is being prepared to help calm the nerves of frightened Artailan's. An aide speaks quietly to the Chancellor who is sitting at her desk "Madam Chancellor, Gamma2 is malfunctioning. It was just broadcasting some Mandate 12 propaganda" The Chancellor sighs rubbing her hand down her face "We'll be the laughing stock of the galaxy thanks to those nutjobs..take it offline and route it through Epsilon 4 instead." She mumbles to herself as the aide goes off and she prepares for her broadcast "Tell me something that is working.."

A voice is heard "Madam Chancellor, we're ready". The Chancellor than faces the screen and begins to speak, her voice warm and reassuring "People of Artaila, this is Chancellor Dek'nor. We are aware of the unusual phenomenon's you have all been experiencing as of late, we can only assume that the recent electrical malfunctions are linked to the shadows that are causing our people to vanish. Rest assured, we are working tirelessly to put an end to this crisis and thus effective immediately a Level 3 planetwide warning is now in effect. You are required to report any occurrences of this phenomenon that you w.."

[/I]Signal interrupted, cause unknown.[/I]

End of Data Stream, Next Data stream scheduled on [/I]Cycle 416 at 14:32[/I]

[/I]Transmission terminated..[/I]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.