GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What if they had played games...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 19:18
Regular
When you are in the middle of a good old frag fest did you ever stop to think what if it wasn’t you playing on your shiny console what if it was…

Hitler?

Think about it what if instead of destroying nations and trying to commit genocide against the Jews he had been at home glued to his N64 playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark? Mayhap if’n he’d just had a few days addictive gaming he would never have even tried bloody murder perhaps he could have been a real Mother Teresa.
If only he had had an N64.

Osama Bin Laden…?

If only Mr. Laden owned a PC maybe he would have played ‘Flight Sim’ (that is if Bill Gates weren’t American) he could have prevented the events of 9/11. Perhaps he would have been stuck at his PC desk making crude sound effects while Mrs. Laden was shouting at him to come down. But he wouldn’t be stuck with Boeing 747’s ooooooooh lordy no a vast array of aerial wonders would be at his disposal.
Oh god why wasn’t Bill Gates an Afghan (and I Don’t mean the insults)

Julius Ceasar

Ok sooooo he built and ruled an empire (I don’t care what they say he did do it in a day) but maybe things would have been different had he just been in his palace playing command and conquer he could have done it all even quicker.
If only.

Michael Schumacher

Think about all of the records he set then think hey what if he’d been playing ‘F1 2002’ far less dangerous but still fun the same and it doesn’t cost thousands to play plus he could have set all of the records twice a day. And he wouldn’t have to stick with Ferrari hell no he could have gone with who ever he wanted I mean he could even have gone on to rally racing when he got fed up.
Man he could have been good.

Muhammad Ali

Yea yea he is perhaps the greatest sports person ever to walk the face of our good earth but what if he had stopped at home when mamma Ali had told him to:
"hurry up before you miss your boxing class!" what if he had played truant just for a night on ‘Rocky’ or ‘Ready to Rumble boxing’
ooooooooooh boxing would have been different.

Oh how everything could have changed if this gaming era had come a LOT earlier and think about how now there seem to be less ‘truly great’ people and then realise that now you know why.

So when you are in the middle of a good old frag fest stop to think "what if it wasn’t me?…"

Thanks for reading

R.K
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:38
Drunk Cow wrote:
> This would have been better if you had wroten a tiny bit more dude.
> Not your best work but still ok.

well thanks and what would you call 'my best work'?
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
This would have been better if you had wroten a tiny bit more dude. Not your best work but still ok.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:18
well its true *shakes head dissapointedly*
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:45
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> Thanks (for reading [this automated response wa brought to you by some
> wierdo]) :-P

LOL
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:45
Thanks (for reading [this automated response wa brought to you by some wierdo]) :-P
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:44
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
ok post there rk
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:18
When you are in the middle of a good old frag fest did you ever stop to think what if it wasn’t you playing on your shiny console what if it was…

Hitler?

Think about it what if instead of destroying nations and trying to commit genocide against the Jews he had been at home glued to his N64 playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark? Mayhap if’n he’d just had a few days addictive gaming he would never have even tried bloody murder perhaps he could have been a real Mother Teresa.
If only he had had an N64.

Osama Bin Laden…?

If only Mr. Laden owned a PC maybe he would have played ‘Flight Sim’ (that is if Bill Gates weren’t American) he could have prevented the events of 9/11. Perhaps he would have been stuck at his PC desk making crude sound effects while Mrs. Laden was shouting at him to come down. But he wouldn’t be stuck with Boeing 747’s ooooooooh lordy no a vast array of aerial wonders would be at his disposal.
Oh god why wasn’t Bill Gates an Afghan (and I Don’t mean the insults)

Julius Ceasar

Ok sooooo he built and ruled an empire (I don’t care what they say he did do it in a day) but maybe things would have been different had he just been in his palace playing command and conquer he could have done it all even quicker.
If only.

Michael Schumacher

Think about all of the records he set then think hey what if he’d been playing ‘F1 2002’ far less dangerous but still fun the same and it doesn’t cost thousands to play plus he could have set all of the records twice a day. And he wouldn’t have to stick with Ferrari hell no he could have gone with who ever he wanted I mean he could even have gone on to rally racing when he got fed up.
Man he could have been good.

Muhammad Ali

Yea yea he is perhaps the greatest sports person ever to walk the face of our good earth but what if he had stopped at home when mamma Ali had told him to:
"hurry up before you miss your boxing class!" what if he had played truant just for a night on ‘Rocky’ or ‘Ready to Rumble boxing’
ooooooooooh boxing would have been different.

Oh how everything could have changed if this gaming era had come a LOT earlier and think about how now there seem to be less ‘truly great’ people and then realise that now you know why.

So when you are in the middle of a good old frag fest stop to think "what if it wasn’t me?…"

Thanks for reading

R.K

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.