GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Slug X"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Slug'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
So is this like a scrolling beat 'em up kind of thing?
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
YES! I knew I was right and that i'd already seen it places.
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:49
Regular
"where's my tag?"
It was already out in the shops but after just 3-6 months of being on the shop shelf it has been withdrawn and is being put onto budget. Budget so soon? Hmmm. Ace game anyway. The best side-scrolling shooter in side scrolling history.
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
And also, what kind of name is CDouch, does it mean something to you?
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:44
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
CDouch, if you're thinking of choosing it for your 3rd prize, I would and I have as this game is bloody brilliant. Yeah it's a side scrolling arcadey action game with 4 playable characters, many different weapons AND vehicles including a camel, jet, robot and metal slug tank. I would DEFINATELY choose this. BUT It's not out JUST yet.
Sat 26/10/02 at 14:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Why don't they make games like this anymore?

eh? EH?!
Sat 26/10/02 at 13:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've been wanting this game since I first hears it was being released for the PS1, I loved the arcade version of the game and would go as far to say it's probably one of the best side scrollers of today. Should have a great 2-player option as well.
Sat 26/10/02 at 11:58
"period drama"
It's just a classic, mindless 'big ol' guns' side-scoller.
Just get the biggest gun you can and shoot the feck out of anything that moves, basically. It should be great fun.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Anyone, anyone?
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
So is this like a scrolling beat 'em up kind of thing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.