GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Mon 06/10/08 at 16:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest still poor & Derby doing better now :( we need to pick up soon
Thu 25/09/08 at 12:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
My first post in a while in this thread and Forest are poor at the minute, at least Derby are as well!

Was pleased with the draw against Charlton but I expected us to be doing a bit better than we are.

We seem to start slowly and pick up so hopefully we'll start to get a few more points before
xmas.
Fri 12/09/08 at 13:41
"Was the man of marz"
Nin wrote:
> For those with only terrestrial and digital TV, Setanta will be
> airing free highlights of England and Scotland games tonight.

I missed that, although last night ITV had comprehensive highlights, after I'd already gone to the trouble of uploading the goals on youtube (over 10,000 hits by the way).
Wed 10/09/08 at 22:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
For those with only terrestrial and digital TV, Setanta will be airing free highlights of England and Scotland games tonight.
Tue 02/09/08 at 08:15
Regular
"THFC"
Well City did get one player at least!

As a spurs fan i am glad he went to United. I want to se him play a better standard of football to bring his full potential out. Fergurson won't take his moods and get him in his place.

Look forward to seeing how he adapts.
Mon 01/09/08 at 17:42
Mon 25/08/08 at 14:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This has been a mystery for a while but seeing as Sunderland have supposedly just bought Anton Ferdinand for 8mil now is a good time to ask.
Where the hell did Sunderland get all this money? They promoted last season and spent 9 million on a keeper, 9 MILLION! Plus another 40 on players and it's continued this season. They're an overperforming Championship side, how can they afford this?
Sat 16/08/08 at 23:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That grey Liverpool kit is one of the ugliest i've seen in a long time.
Sun 27/07/08 at 21:10
Regular
"the j-man"
erm Man City did get into Europe in the end, through the Fairplay league.
Sun 22/06/08 at 14:12
Regular
"wassup"
Hello I'm Pixie (magical rather than stupid*.) I only got here a couple of days ago and would like to introduce this soccer thread to my team of three generations, Manchester City F.C.
We really hoped for a European place last season but it never happened unfortunately. Sven was dismissed during his premier season with the club, much to the consternation of many of the supporters. I myself have decided not to renew my season ticket this time because getting to and from the
stadium means SIX buses and a long long wait after the game for the first bus back into Manchester centre. We are optimistic
in a cautious way that Mark Hughes can get us back amongst the leaders once again and on towards glory. Thaksin Shinawatra has proved his belief in the potential of this most eloquent of clubs and the fan base is definately there.
In the meantime I shall be playing as them on my X box
and doing what I can there!

* I do have me moments though I must admit.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.