GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 sucks!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 15:36
Regular
The life out of the opposition.
Fri 15/11/02 at 09:58
"Darkness, always"
Do you knwo what I hate.

Do you know what I REALLY despise?

the phrase "an AAA game".

why can't you say something decent??

AAA game sounds retarded, and makes me think of a game that requires small batteries to run it.
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:33
Regular
PS2 sucks the life out of it's opposition.

It is a leech on the game market. ;-D
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:28
Regular
There are some better games on XBox and GC, but there are so many PS2 ports which look the same. Some ports also come out after the PS2 version, and still look no better. For those that can remember, it's a bit like VHS and Beta. The latter offers slightly better qualty, but came out after VHS. Beta films were also fewer in numbers and took longer to reach the market.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:30
i have owned a ps2 now since it came out in england about 2 years ago and when gamecube came out i wasnt sure whether to get it or not but after seeing my mates i got it. now dont get me wrong it is good but it does not even compare to ps2. the so called "great games" that have come out have been a lot less than great and now starfox adventures which i was looking forward too has been slated with bad reviews. in gc defence i hear the weak argument that when ps2 came out it did not have many aaa titles but this should not have been a problem as gc came out two years later and should have had sum time to make aaa games after seeing the weakness of ps2 launch.
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Oh no! Look what the PS2 has doen to 'Walmsley', hes fallen for the trap! He's been nothing-a-nized! Nothing and I repeat NOTHING can change his mind.

What can he do, to get he's life back?

Mate play the cube or xbox then you'll find out!
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:25
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
thats about 850 to 900 nothings,

Sad.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:04
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Walmsley wrote:
> ps2 is the best and nothing can change my mind
>
>
> nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing etc...
>
> Can you say the words "Ban. Me."?
>
> It would be much quicker.

i already reported it....
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I was gonna quote it, but I'd just get called a spammer, but anyway, my eyes hurt..... :-(
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
Walmsley wrote:
> ps2 is the best and nothing can change my mind
>
>
> nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing etc...

Can you say the words "Ban. Me."?

It would be much quicker.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:00
Regular
it looks like a toaster...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.